Person Below Me

I know how to use a compass, how to do some wilderness first aids, making natural shelters, making fires, and many others. Bless my times in the Boy Scouts!

TPBM, have you watched the Schindler's List?

Yes I have.

TPBM: What is your favorite movie?

The Schindler's List. :laugh2:

TPBM, what does your car color say about you?

Silver/gray - I’m an all around, both extremes simultaneously kind of girl.

TPBM What is your driving style? Speed? Slow, within speed limit, over speed limit, I cant drive 85...

Silver/gray - I’m an all around, both extremes simultaneously kind of girl.

TPBM What is your driving style? Speed? Slow, within speed limit, over speed limit, I cant drive 85...
Usually up to 9 miles over the speed limit - tickets are generally less than if 10+ miles over. :o

TPBM - tub of butter - scrape or dig?

Usually up to 9 miles over the speed limit - tickets are generally less than if 10+ miles over. :o

TPBM - tub of butter - scrape or dig?

scrape.

Ever got a speeding ticket?

No, but I've seen plenty of crazy drivers with close calls.

TPBM: Have you ever had car accident... If so how many times? (regardless who at fault)

No, but I've seen plenty of crazy drivers with close calls.

TPBM: Have you ever had car accident... If so how many times? (regardless who at fault)
Been rear-ended twice, and one big multi-car accident when I was 30. I was not at fault for any of them, fortunately. Nor was I injured. The multi-car accident really shook me up, though.

TPBM, how long do you leave holiday decorations up after a holiday is over? :)

Been rear-ended twice, and one big multi-car accident when I was 30. I was not at fault for any of them, fortunately. Nor was I injured. The multi-car accident really shook me up, though.

TPBM, how long do you leave holiday decorations up after a holiday is over? :)
I take mine down after the Feast of the Epiphany(Little Christmas) which is Jan 6th.

Psst...it's hidden from you. I was asking....

TPBM, what's your opinion of Cappy? :giggle:

Honestly? :lol: Funny as hell and adept to being occasionally blessed. :nana:

TPBM Ever done anything on AD worthy of dropping jaws everywhere?

Honestly? :lol: Funny as hell and adept to being occasionally blessed. :nana:

TPBM Ever done anything on AD worthy of dropping jaws everywhere?
Not that I can think of.

TPBM, do you like house remodeling? I watch a lot of HGTV shows that inspire me, not that I do anything about it. :)

Not that I can think of.

TPBM, do you like house remodeling? I watch a lot of HGTV shows that inspire me, not that I do anything about it. :)

Same here. This weekend I will knock down a wall to make a bigger guest bedroom. Will try, anyway. :)

TPBM, what is your cure for hiccups?

Same here. This weekend I will knock down a wall to make a bigger guest bedroom. Will try, anyway. :)

TPBM, what is your cure for hiccups?
Being scared by spiders. Anyone who knows me, all they have to do is point at the wall behind me and say there's a spider, don't move! Works every time.

TPBM, where in your house do you go in case of a storm emergency?

Being scared by spiders. Anyone who knows me, all they have to do is point at the wall behind me and say there's a spider, don't move! Works every time.

TPBM, where in your house do you go in case of a storm emergency?

In front of my computer. In a REAL emergency I would crawl into the clay sewer pipe buried in the back.

TPBM, do you gut the shrimp before serving them?

Yes.

TPBM: Do you like seafoods?

Back