Person Below Me

Jogging ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

TPBM: horror or comedy stories?

Comedy stories I am a sucker for anything that Adam Sandler produces or stars in even though the comedy that isn't even really that funny.

TPBM: Something that you couldn't live without?

Comedy stories I am a sucker for anything that Adam Sandler produces or stars in even though the comedy that isn't even really that funny.

TPBM: Something that you couldn't live without?
My wife

TPBM are you still friends with anyone from high school?

Just one. The rest I can live without :)

TPBM, what kind of shampoo?

Not really, I have thick hair and can do without the body. I use hand or body soap to strip it of everything accumilated, then follow up with a pomade. That’s it! :razz:

TPBM Do you have a self defense plan to kill a perpetrator if necessary?

Not really, I have thick hair and can do without the body. I use hand or body soap to strip it of everything accumilated, then follow up with a pomade. That’s it! :razz:

TPBM Do you have a self defense plan to kill a perpetrator if necessary?
We all know what yours is. :D

Mine is a "don't even think about it look". :p

edit: oops, forgot to post the next one
TPBM: Do you ever forget to include an attachment to an email after referring to it in the email?

Last edited:
TPBM: Do you ever forget to include an attachment to an email after referring to it in the email?

Yes, just did that within the last two weeks with my resume oops.

TPBM- have you ever typed up a email or text... then somehow never sent it (accidentally not on purpose)?

Yes, just did that within the last two weeks with my resume oops.

TPBM- have you ever typed up a email or text... then somehow never sent it (accidentally not on purpose)?

Yep. Then find it sitting there still being composed and thimk “No wonder they didn’t reply”. :o

TPBM: Glasses or contacts

Yep. Then find it sitting there still being composed and thimk “No wonder they didn’t reply”. :o

TPBM: Glasses or contacts

Neither, though I don't know how as I have a bad habit of getting engrossed in a book without any regard to the lighting. Been scolded plenty of times for reading in low lighting However, somehow still have 20/20 vision (when if I think about, I really should not..).

TPBM: Have you ever climbed a mountain? Was it worth it?

I’ve taken a cable car up a mountain. And driven up several. Does that count? :)

TPBM, wire or wicker for design style?

I’ve taken a cable car up a mountain. And driven up several. Does that count? :)

TPBM, wire or wicker for design style?

Probably wicker.

TPBM: bar or liquid soap?

Commando. Which is usual for me. I like it that way.

TPBM, fall leaves or spring blossoms?

Both, it comes with beautiful colors.

TPBM: When you go up in the snow mountain, do you ski or snowboard?

Back