Person Below Me

For TPBM, what do you most wish for?
I have a couple (one is too private) but for here.. a JOB lol

TPBM....What was your first computer? (brand? etc)

It was a HP with windows 95?
TPBM... ever flip off some one while driving?

NO, never been able to settle into one.
TPBM, ever climb a tree?
Yep. I did today, in fact. I rappelled up one to cut off some big ole branches over the house.
TPBM, are you scared of spiders?

Yep. I did today, in fact. I rappelled up one to cut off some big ole branches over the house.
TPBM, are you scared of spiders?
I should leave this one for AC. :D

Nope, not afraid of spiders. They are our friends in that they catch/eat other bugs.

TPBM, are you ready for winter?

If a year ago is considered recently, yes!

TPBM... do you still use a VHS player?

It depends on the part of the body pierced. ;)

TPBM: Did you ever have a hearing aid battery disintegrate and foul things up?

Never had a hearing aid battery do that (Yet) but I've had parts of my hearing aid disintegrate (the battery door on one did that.. twice).

TPBM: Has something crazy ever happen to your hearing aids?

*(the ones I'm thinking of is getting tossed in the washing machine by accident and them falling out of your pocket on a wet and wild amusement park ride -that one happened to me)

TPBM: Has something crazy ever happen to your hearing aids?
I have showered with the damn thing on. I have had my HA possessed by high pitch that only hearries and dogs can hear. My best buddy, bless his heart, put his HA in the microwave, thinking it would soften his earmold. Total disaster!

TPBL..do you believe in ghosts?

On the same wavelength have you ever used "sawwy" or had friends used it?
Idk about my friends using it, but me? neva.
To the person below me....if you had $20 fun money, what would you spend it on?

02 07 12 15 17 29 Powerball: 06

TPBM, do you believe those are the next winning lotto numbers?

TPBM, d
o you take care of hummingbirds?
I was waiting for someone else to chime in. Oh, yes I do! I clean and refill the feeder once a week. I also brew my own feeder nectar.

TPBM - - - What is your smallish, most prized item that can fit in a pant pocket or purse?

I was waiting for someone else to chime in. Oh, yes I do! I clean and refill the feeder once a week. I also brew my own feeder nectar.

TPBM - - - What is your smallish, most prized item that can fit in a pant pocket or purse?

My mobile phone. I can read books anywhere on that thing!

TPBM: what is the meaning of your neighbor's life? (yeah, that's a twist I know)

Back