Person Below Me

Once did a prank on another student and got punched in the end... got into detention for it.

TPBM: Same question.

Ha, I used to wear risqué clothes, so I went to school wearing a low neckline blouse. I was called out on it and forced to cover up or go home and change. I went “home” alright, and ditched for the day instead.

TPBM Best accomplishment in school? (Do not count awards, I’m talking about REAL effort)

Ha, I used to wear risqué clothes, so I went to school wearing a low neckline blouse. I was called out on it and forced to cover up or go home and change. I went “home” alright, and ditched for the day instead.

TPBM Best accomplishment in school? (Do not count awards, I’m talking about REAL effort)

That I survived. I was ranked smack in the middle, number 200 out of a class of 400. Meh.

Would you do risque stuff if your lover asks you to?

During senior year, I taught some 80 choir members some signs for "Circle of life" song. Then when we signed to the audience with the play. Everyone did great job and had standing ovation in the end. I have a video of the play somewhere.

TPBM: see the TPAM question.

Solo mainstreamed. I remember one day I did a project that blew away all the Yale/Princeton/Harvard-minded kids in a science competition. It was a big deal because winning this particular competition really bolstered your college apps.

I'll never forget the look on their faces when they realized that "the Deaf kid" kicked their pretty little 4.0 heinies.

What was your most entertaining "kicked pretty little heinies" moment?

EDIT: Answered wrong question. 1. Define risque. 2. Yes ;)

Last edited:
Solo mainstreamed. I remember one day I did a project that blew away all the Yale/Princeton/Harvard-minded kids in a science competition. It was a big deal because winning this particular competition really bolstered your college apps.

I'll never forget the look on their faces when they realized that "the Deaf kid" kicked their pretty little 4.0 heinies.

What was your most entertaining "kicked pretty little heinies" moment?

The day I was given the Nutcracker nickname. Long story...

TPBM Had an instance where you had to save your own heinie?

The day I was given the Nutcracker nickname. Long story...

TPBM Had an instance where you had to save your own heinie?
When i was being picked on in school for being THE only deaf kid in elementary school....They picked on me due to my HAs...they stopped after awhile though.

TPBM: What is your favorite CC movie?

When i was being picked on in school for being THE only deaf kid in elementary school....They picked on me due to my HAs...they stopped after awhile though.

TPBM: What is your favorite CC movie?

Anne of Green Gables

TPBM: what is your favorite sandwich?

Probably a grilled ham melt, for those nights I don’t feel like cooking! :lol:

TPBM Fave takeout? (Pizza answers will earn you a week’s banishment.)

LOL. Seafood takeout.. :)

TPBM: Favorite scenic route if you have one.

Not the long distance sort, it was a 10k Breast Cancer Awareness event.

TPBM Fave workout? (Marathon to the fridge answers - just try me. :lol:)

:lol: treadmill or in a swimming pool. :)

TPBM: Driving, taking a train or flying?

Got folk arriving in a couple hours. They are flying 125 miles. Lol

TPBM, same question.

Never! The potential for leakage is there. :lol:

TPBM Do you actually take good to your bedroom?

I make my bed after getting up and have fresh sheets weekly.

TPBM: Electric blanket or just use comforter?

Back