Person Below Me

Hmm I'd go for camping or cabin. :)

TPBM: tent or camper trailer/RV?
I will take either, but it is always nicer to have a trailer (more convenient and dry) but I’m open to either.

TPBM, do you like painting walls?

I will take either, but it is always nicer to have a trailer (more convenient and dry) but I’m open to either.

TPBM, do you like painting walls?

Yes, it's fun to paint on the walls with the color you like. :)

TPBM: What color would you paint your room or house?

Yes, it's fun to paint on the walls with the color you like. :)

TPBM: What color would you paint your room or house?

I think whatever will compliment the house to it’s location, with white trimming. Lately I admired wood panel walls at a friend’s house.

TPBM Do you like a glassy house (large windows, sun ceilings, etc) or traditional walled in arrangement?

I think whatever will compliment the house to it’s location, with white trimming. Lately I admired wood panel walls at a friend’s house.

TPBM Do you like a glassy house (large windows, sun ceilings, etc) or traditional walled in arrangement?

Wood panel is nice feature for the house. I'm sure there is a lot different designs that goes with the house for anyone's like/preferences.

I like them if it gets me a good view of the nature depending on location.

TPBM: Want a house with swimming pool and/or spa?

Wood panel is nice feature for the house. I'm sure there is a lot different designs that goes with the house for anyone's like/preferences.

I like them if it gets me a good view of the nature depending on location.

TPBM: Want a house with swimming pool and/or spa?

Wishful thinking. :lol: When I get around to it (and I will), that’s a required addition! :razz:

TPBM Like decks?

Wishful thinking. :lol: When I get around to it (and I will), that’s a required addition! :razz:

TPBM Like decks?

We're fishes eh? LOL

Yes, I like decks for outdoor dining, BBQ, and/or hangouts.

TPBM: Ever want to grow a garden in the backyard?

We're fishes eh? LOL

Yes, I like decks for outdoor dining, BBQ, and/or hangouts.

TPBM: Ever want to grow a garden in the backyard?

Done that with mixed results. Damn pests keep eating my garden!

TPBM Outdoor lights or fire pit/torches?

Done that with mixed results. Damn pests keep eating my garden!

TPBM Outdoor lights or fire pit/torches?

I like fire pit/torches than lights.

TPBM: Wooded or metal fence/gate?

I like fire pit/torches than lights.

TPBM: Wooded or metal fence/gate?

Metal in the city, or open property in the suburbs. Wood gates and fences are a maintenance nightmare!

TPBM Driveway or garage parking?

Metal in the city, or open property in the suburbs. Wood gates and fences are a maintenance nightmare!

TPBM Driveway or garage parking?

That's why my dad changed part of his fence to metal years ago after tornado destroyed wooden fence and other reason is wood rot over the years.

Garage parking.

TPBM: Single or double story house?

That's why my dad changed part of his fence to metal years ago after tornado destroyed wooden fence and other reason is wood rot over the years.

Garage parking.

TPBM: Single or double story house?

Two story house, I like overlooking a nice view from the balcony. (Shoot, god help me if I become a homegirl!)

TPBM Like seacraft? Fishing boat, pontoon, etc.?

Two story house, I like overlooking a nice view from the balcony. (Shoot, god help me if I become a homegirl!)

TPBM Like seacraft? Fishing boat, pontoon, etc.?

Jetski, and pontoon for rides or fishing.

TPBM: City or country area?

Sometimes back in my college days. :lol:

TPBM Fave music genre?

Used to listen to country, some hard rock. Mom listens to country music a lot growing up.

TPBM: Ever wrote a note then fold up to pass to your friend in school? (I have... here's example):

55410f2ac26e4cd8da99bb12e0ebe406.jpg

Used to listen to country, some hard rock. Mom listens to country music a lot growing up.

TPBM: Ever wrote a note then fold up to pass to your friend in school? (I have... here's example):

55410f2ac26e4cd8da99bb12e0ebe406.jpg

Maybe in elementary, but in high school we passed torn pages of notes in front of inattentive teachers. Psst... a kind of networking cheat sheet. :D

TPBM Worst thing you’ve ever done in school? (Answered for or not)

Maybe in elementary, but in high school we passed torn pages of notes in front of inattentive teachers. Psst... a kind of networking cheat sheet. :D

TPBM Worst thing you’ve ever done in school? (Answered for or not)

Once did a prank on another student and got punched in the end... got into detention for it.

TPBM: Same question.

Back