Person Below Me

Luxury is nice, but a standard upgrade suits me fine. I’m more concerned about the durability of the parts under the hood!

TPBM Fave feature on your vehicle?

I second that too... standard upgrade will do for me. I do not need those fancy luxury things.

Fave feature... my Mazda has navigation, backup camera, rain sensing wipers, blind spot alert... these are nice features to have. My headlamp is LED brighter than my old Ford, much easier to see the road.

TPBM: Ever use left foot for the brake pedal?

I second that too... standard upgrade will do for me. I do not need those fancy luxury things.

Fave feature... my Mazda has navigation, backup camera, rain sensing wipers, blind spot alert... these are nice features to have. My headlamp is LED brighter than my old Ford, much easier to see the road.

TPBM: Ever use left foot for the brake pedal?

No, only for the clutch. I use the right foot for either the brake or accelerator.

TPBM Got lead foot?

No, only for the clutch. I use the right foot for either the brake or accelerator.

TPBM Got lead foot?

I use right foot as well... as for lead foot, sometimes. The fastest I've done was 105mph in my younger years.

TPBM: What's the fastest speed you've done?

I use right foot as well... as for lead foot, sometimes. The fastest I've done was 105mph in my younger years.

TPBM: What's the fastest speed you've done?

Probably approaching 100mph in my Chevy Beretta. The only stick shift I ever had.

TPBM Automatic or manual transmission?

Probably approaching 100mph in my Chevy Beretta. The only stick shift I ever had.

TPBM Automatic or manual transmission?

I rented a Chevy Malibu with V6 at the time.

Both but has been using automatic for many years. UPS delivery trucks has since changed to automatic since 10 years, previously manual transmission.

TPBM: Do you like moonroof or nay?

I rented a Chevy Malibu with V6 at the time.

Both but has been using automatic for many years. UPS delivery trucks has since changed to automatic since 10 years, previously manual transmission.

TPBM: Do you like moonroof or nay?

They are nice, but it’s pretty rare to find on a car.

TPBM What’s the silliest thing you’ve done while driving?

They are nice, but it’s pretty rare to find on a car.

TPBM What’s the silliest thing you’ve done while driving?

Singing to yourself while driving.

TPBM: What is the craziest thing you have seen driver do besides you while driving? I've seen a guy who passed me looking at his rearview mirror shaving while driving...

Singing to yourself while driving.

TPBM: What is the craziest thing you have seen driver do besides you while driving? I've seen a guy who passed me looking at his rearview mirror shaving while driving...

I’ve been caught adjusting my bikini at a stoplight. :D

As for what I’ve seen, having a child on their lap while blaring the horn nonstop!

TPBM Ever found a part or screw that you can’t quite find where it belongs?

I’ve been caught adjusting my bikini at a stoplight. :D

TPBM Ever found a part or screw that you can’t quite find where it belongs?

Did they raise their eyebrows? LOL

Yes at least once.

TPBM: Cloth or leather seat?

Cloth, I’ve gotten burned by sun drenched leather once.

TPBM Tinted glass?

Yes, my SUV has factory tinted windows and roll up blind in the rear.

TPBM: What would be your dream for a sports car? Mustang, Camaro, Corvette or what?

Luxury is nice, but a standard upgrade suits me fine. I’m more concerned about the durability of the parts under the hood!

TPBM Fave feature on your vehicle?
Heated seats! :) I do live in MN, after all :)

TPBM, same question.

Heated seats! :) I do live in MN, after all :)

TPBM, same question.

The big front bench seat in my Buick Park Avenue Ultra. Middle portion is good for getting nice and close with the front passenger.

TPBM: home made salsa or homemade fruit salad?

The big front bench seat in my Buick Park Avenue Ultra. Middle portion is good for getting nice and close with the front passenger.

TPBM: home made salsa or homemade fruit salad?
Homemade salsa salad. Especially if it comes with a pinch of beans, cilantro, and the works! Mmmmmm !

TPBM, do you like to exercise? Like, do you take stairs over an elevator?

Homemade salsa salad. Especially if it comes with a pinch of beans, cilantro, and the works! Mmmmmm !

Not really. Lol. I need to, though. I thought I was saving my strength and energy for work, since it requires some oomph, especially this time of year. But nope, I am just getting long in the tooth. ;)

Have you seen a poster of a lost pet and returned it to the owner?

Not really. Lol I need to, though. I thought I was saving my stength and energy for work, since it requires some oomph, especially this time of year. But nope, I am just getting long in the tooth. ;)

Have you seen a poster of a lost pet and returned it to the owner?
Return the poster to the owner? :p
No, I have not.

TPBM: same question

Depends on the number of floors, I try to take the stairs for 2 or less

TPBM: citytrip or going camping ?

Depends on the number of floors, I try to take the stairs for 2 or less

TPBM: citytrip or going camping ?

Hmm I'd go for camping or cabin. :)

TPBM: tent or camper trailer/RV?

Back