Person Below Me

I've done both without any issues.

TPBM: Do you prefer to shop online or at stores?

I’ve shopped online more often, but I will go to the store if there are sizing conflicts.

TPBM Have you ever been arrested?

I’ve shopped online more often, but I will go to the store if there are sizing conflicts.

TPBM Have you ever been arrested?

No but I did get ticketed once.

TPBM: Ever try flirting a cop to get out of a ticket?

No but I did get ticketed once.

TPBM: Ever try flirting a cop to get out of a ticket?
Oh wouldn’t I know Hollywood is full of it! The cleavage idea does not work! Maybe a well thought out excuse... :D

TPBM What charming bit have you done to get out of a situation?

Oh wouldn’t I know Hollywood is full of it! The cleavage idea does not work! Maybe a well thought out excuse... :D

TPBM What charming bit have you done to get out of a situation?

You got that right about Hollywood. ;)

Well I was pulled over once for running a stop sign (didn't stop completely) So the officer told me what I'm doing which I told him I was going home from work. He was like ah.. so after the license and registration. He let me go with a warning saying please stop completely first before you proceed. Not sure if the cop gives leeway for my company (it was not far from my facility).

TPBM: Same question.

You got that right about Hollywood. ;)

Well I was pulled over once for running a stop sign (didn't stop completely) So the officer told me what I'm doing which I told him I was going home from work. He was like ah.. so after the license and registration. He let me go with a warning saying please stop completely first before you proceed. Not sure if the cop gives leeway for my company (it was not far from my facility).

Can’t say I avoided getting a ticket for speeding, but I did sweet talk my way out of an illegal U turn. :razz: At other times, I’ll admit my daughter has taken me out of work (paid) when her daycare at the time called me about issues concerning her.

TPBM Happy St Patty’s Day! Will you be getting lit tonight?

Can’t say I avoided getting a ticket for speeding, but I did sweet talk my way out of an illegal U turn. :razz: At other times, I’ll admit my daughter has taken me out of work (paid) when her daycare at the time called me about issues concerning her.

TPBM Happy St Patty’s Day! Will you be getting lit tonight?

Happy St Patty's Day! Yes I'll be having some drinks. :razz:

TPBM: Would you expect to get pinched? :D

Yes, although I was told my green eyes don’t count! OMG Really? :lol:

TPBM Same question

:lol: your green eyes should count!
nutkick.gif
to those who doesn't agree. :razz:

Yes I'd expect to.

TPBM: Do you like Irish foods?

:lol: your green eyes should count!
nutkick.gif
to those who doesn't agree. :razz:

Yes I'd expect to.

TPBM: Do you like Irish foods?

I call that stuff soul food! I’ve tried a few dishes, pretty good but a little dense for me.

TPBM Do you sing Irish songs while celebrating?

I call that stuff soul food! I’ve tried a few dishes, pretty good but a little dense for me.

TPBM Do you sing Irish songs while celebrating?

I wish I could sing irish songs..

TPBM: What about you?

I try but never recall any of it. If you can’t hold a good pitch, this one’s for you!

TPBM Do you have a luck superstition?

Crossing fingers.. not sure about other kinds.

Sometimes I kiss the tip of my index finger then raise it to my side.

TPBM Fave song you sing in the shower?

Often I talk to myself or making up songs in the shower.

TPBM: Wall mount or hand held shower head?

Like all those claiming Irish heritage tonight? :lol: No, English is as close as it gets.

TPBM Same question

No, English, Dutch

TPBM: Do you do any joke or pranks for April Fools? :lol:

No, English, Dutch

TPBM: Do you do any joke or pranks for April Fools? :lol:

Me and my sister are notorious on that. Recently’, she filled my handsoap with Louisiana sauce and I served her with fake court docs.

T PBM How far would you go to doing a prank?

Me and my sister are notorious on that. Recently’, she filled my handsoap with Louisiana sauce and I served her with fake court docs.

T PBM How far would you go to doing a prank?

I'd not go as far to extreme level. Wouldn't want to be a dead meat.. :lol:

Back