Person Below Me

New question...

TPBM: What is the most ridiculous things you have done?

Place a cement block in back of tyco dump truck. Place it on small hill with board on it and preceded to go over it with my bike! Needless to say, it did not go well!!

TPBM: Ever do anything stupid and wonder why you did it?

Place a cement block in back of tyco dump truck. Place it on small hill with board on it and preceded to go over it with my bike! Needless to say, it did not go well!!

A friend and I were riding bikes on an empty manmade lake (during Tx drought). He was ahead of me and he crashed his bike on a cement drain ditch (he didn't stop in time). Broke his arm... went home (my parents were pissed) and they called my friend's parents who took him to the hospital to put a cast on his arm. I never rode my bike in there again.

TPBM: Same question.

Oh yeah, flashed a coast guard summer party!

TPBM Has drinking made you do anything stupid?

Never been drunk so have to say no..

TPBM: same question

Partied at a co worker friend's house where they hired a stripper... many of us were drunk. Since I drove there, I only had one drink and had a fun "cleaned" whipped cream off her.

TPBM: Ever hired a stripper at your party (hosted) or had fun with stripper at the party you went?

Never been drunk so have to say no..

Partied at a co worker friend's house where they hired a stripper... many of us were drunk. Since I drove there, I only had one drink and had a fun "cleaned" whipped cream off her.

TPBM: Ever hired a stripper at your party (hosted) or had fun with stripper at the party you went?

Last time I let my friends invite a thong clad hairy @$$ bunch to ANY bachelorette party! What’s seen can’t be unseen people!

TPBM Have you done the honors of being a stripper?

Last edited:
Last time I let my friends invite a thong clad hairy @$$ bunch to ANY bachelorette party! What’s seen can’t be unseen people!

TPBM Have you done the honors of being abstripper?

Not yet... would have been fun to do if I have a SO. :)

TPBM: What about you?

Not yet... would have been fun to do if I have a SO. :)

TPBM: What about you?

Sort of, at said coast guard summer party.

TPBM Would you host the next AD party where “anything goes”? (Then posted in thread called Pix or It Didn’t Happen)

Sort of, at said coast guard summer party.

TPBM Would you host the next AD party where “anything goes”? (Then posted in thread called Pix or It Didn’t Happen)

I would if I could get ADers to meet and hang out to have good time at a bar, or someplace.

TPBM: Would you?

LOL Don't worry, I don't drink coffee ;)

Haven't tried that yet.

TPBM. You?

Long ago I tried snake. No it’s not like chicken, more like oyster ribs.

TPBM Did your mom ever make a baby photo album of you (aka blackmail book)?

Long ago I tried snake. No it’s not like chicken, more like oyster ribs.

TPBM Did your mom ever make a baby photo album of you (aka blackmail book)?

Yes still have the baby book and from preschool thru grade 12 school pictures.

TPBM: Do you still have baby pictures of yourself?

Tom Hanks.. Great acting and learned few sign language.

Madonna, Sinead O’Connor, Miley Cyrus... I love celebs that question the status quo.

TPBM Do you live a life you never expected to happen just a few years ago?

Madonna, Sinead O’Connor, Miley Cyrus... I love celebs that question the status quo.

TPBM Do you live a life you never expected to happen just a few years ago?

Yes.

Back