Person Below Me

TPBM: Ever encounter any wild animals.. (deer, coyote, foxes, etc)
I have seen and encountered all those mentioned, but never encountered with them.

TPBM: For smokers only (gasps!). Regulars or menthols? Menthols all the way for me.

I have seen and encountered all those mentioned, but never encountered with them.

TPBM: For smokers only (gasps!). Regulars or menthols? Menthols all the way for me.

Sorry, non smoker here.

TPBM: Ever done something on a dare?

TPBM: Ever done something on a dare?

Hell yeah. A certain someone here knows how to push all my buttons. You know who you are. :)

TPBM: What treat does your pet(s) love most? My 2 chihuahuas love peanut butter and banana treats.

beef or chicken treat from "Temptations" for the cats.

TPBM: When you are at the bar... what would be your drink?

Hell yeah. A certain someone here knows how to push all my buttons. You know who you are. :)

TPBM: What treat does your pet(s) love most? My 2 chihuahuas love peanut butter and banana treats.
I can’t imagine anyone pushing all your buttons. ;)

My dogs love ANYTHING for treats.

When you want to cuddle up with a blanket, what kind of blanket do you like?

TPBM: When you are at the bar... what would be your drink?
A beer. Dunno what kind... Amstel Light, Heineken, Willing to try others.

When you want to cuddle up with a blanket, what kind of blanket do you like?
A warm fuzzy one! A bit on the thin side as I tend to get hot sleeping. If I have the room taking the twin size blanket I bought here (and a good price).

TPBM- What was the last new thing you tried? (food, trip, drink...etc Keep it clean!!!)

A beer. Dunno what kind... Amstel Light, Heineken, Willing to try others.

A warm fuzzy one! A bit on the thin side as I tend to get hot sleeping. If I have the room taking the twin size blanket I bought here (and a good price).

TPBM- What was the last new thing you tried? (food, trip, drink...etc Keep it clean!!!)

Chili soup (which I'm not a fan of chili) at my dad's house. Turns out it's not bad.

TPBM: Do you have to manual forward one hour on your clocks? The only thing I have to manual forward one hour is my car and oven clock. :)

that depends on what kind of clocks you have :D

TPBM: anyone like jello-O with whip cream :D

Yes, I have two Parakeet birds :) one green and the other blue

TPBM: what's your favorite drink?

Lemon and lime water by day, whiskey & Coke by night. :razz:

TPBM Do you use Bluetooth to play music in your car?

No, but my phone connects to my car via bluetooth for messaging and calls.

TPBM: Any plans for St Patrick's Day?

I have to agree, depends on the person :P

TPBM: What time is it, where you are at?

thats my time too :) YAY!! Love them, I can make good devil eggs, I wonder why they call them that when it should be called stuff eggs :D

TPBM: bagels or reg bread?

thats my time too :) YAY!! Love them, I can make good devil eggs, I wonder why they call them that when it should be called stuff eggs :D

TPBM: bagels or reg bread?

Don’t eat bread. :razz:

TPBM What time of day are you at your peak?

Back