Person Below Me

Yes... even though they use invasive X-ray screening... they do random through pat downs... not a comfortable feeling.

TPBM: Do you like "airplane" foods?

Never, nor would I try it. :lol: I just take a protein bar if it will be a long day.

TPBM Ever had a mixed drink on your flight?

Never, nor would I try it. :lol: I just take a protein bar if it will be a long day.

TPBM Ever had a mixed drink on your flight?

Haven't tried that yet... I should try one.

TPBM: Ever had to use the plane's lavatories?

Once, reminds me of a porta-potty squeezed into an airplane. Ew! :lol:

TPBM Can you handle mid-flight turbulence?

:lol: yep pretty much like porta potty alright.

Yes I've had some light to mild turbulence so far... nothing major yet.

TPBM: What do you usually do inflight? Nap, read book or play crossword puzzle, sudoku, etc?

:lol: yep pretty much like porta potty alright.

Yes I've had some light to mild turbulence so far... nothing major yet.

TPBM: What do you usually do inflight? Nap, read book or play crossword puzzle, sudoku, etc?

I listen to music, or read an ebook on my iPhone. Sometimes I converse with someone sitting next to me. I even buy them a mixed drink! :lol:

TPBM Same question

I listen to music, or read an ebook on my iPhone. Sometimes I converse with someone sitting next to me. I even buy them a mixed drink! :lol:

TPBM Same question

I've took nap, converse with a person next to me, had sudoku book to kill time with.

TPBM: Do you do crossword, sudoku or other kinds of puzzles?

I've took nap, converse with a person next to me, had sudoku book to kill time with.

TPBM: Do you do crossword, sudoku or other kinds of puzzles?

Not really, I don’t have that kind of patience. :lol:

TPBM Have you ever flown in a helicopter?

Not really, I don’t have that kind of patience. :lol:

TPBM Have you ever flown in a helicopter?

No, but my cousin is serving his country as apache helicopter pilot. Never been in a helicopter.

TPBM: Same question.

No, but my cousin is serving his country as apache helicopter pilot. Never been in a helicopter.

TPBM: Same question.

Yes it was an air tour of Tampa and St. Petersburg. It climbs and descends quickly, not for the faint of heart.

TPBM Do your PMs far exceed the number of thread postings?

Yes it was an air tour of Tampa and St. Petersburg. It climbs and descends quickly, not for the faint of heart.

TPBM Do your PMs far exceed the number of thread postings?

A few... its like "endless" PM threads.

TPBM: How do you like this AD format? Is it better than the old format from years back?

A few... its like "endless" PM threads.

TPBM: How do you like this AD format? Is it better than the old format from years back?

I don’t mind improvements on the site. I do notice that illustrations do show properly since replacing the generic mobile format.

TPBM Ever wanted to be an AD mod or did the honors land in your hands?

I don’t mind improvements on the site. I do notice that illustrations do show properly since replacing the generic mobile format.

TPBM Ever wanted to be an AD mod or did the honors land in your hands?

The honor land in my hands by ADers many years back.

TPBM: Ever want to be a AD mod?

The honor land in my hands by ADers many years back.

TPBM: Ever want to be a AD mod?

I’ve contemplated on that, but there are certain things I can’t be partial about. No. :lol:

TPBM What’s your response if you were told to go to hell?

I’ve contemplated on that, but there are certain things I can’t be partial about. No. :lol:

TPBM What’s your response if you were told to go to hell?

tumblr_myhxscgnIZ1rlfsw2o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

TPBM: What would be your response if someone told you "Kiss My Ass"

Back