Person Below Me

I wish I didn't grow a few of them.

TPBM: Do you color your hair or still natural hair?

I color it to a shade of red, though my natural hair color is light brown.

TPBM Do you use a fragrance?

TPBM: Same question.

Barnes & Nobles and Best Buy.

TPBM- when you get out of the shower do you leave the curtain open or pull it closed (as if you were in shower)?

Housemate of mine leaves the shower open when he's done.. drives me crazy- I pull it closed (dries out better and less mildew!!!)

Barnes & Nobles and Best Buy.

TPBM- when you get out of the shower do you leave the curtain open or pull it closed (as if you were in shower)?

Housemate of mine leaves the shower open when he's done.. drives me crazy- I pull it closed (dries out better and less mildew!!!)

This is something I never give much thought. In my case, both. I leave it open to disperse excess humidity, then close it after it’s mostly dry.

TPBM Do you use a towel or dry au naturale?

towel, never have time to dry au naturale nor the privacy (especially right now...<gulp> ) lol

TPBM- What's your idea of a perfect day?

Beautiful weather, anything outdoors to enjoy the nature and places.

TPBM: Same question. :)

Beautiful weather, anything outdoors to enjoy the nature and places.

TPBM: Same question. :)

Winning the frickin’ lottery! :lol:

Seriously, knowing my daughter is happy and in good health and accomplishing the short term goals I set for myself.

TPBM What is your dream house?

Winning the frickin’ lottery! :lol:

Seriously, knowing my daughter is happy and in good health and accomplishing the short term goals I set for myself.

TPBM What is your dream house?

Castle house? :lol: nah... a nice house will do just fine for a family to live comfortably. :)

TPBM: What would you do if you win a lottery? Spend or invest it?

Castle house? :lol: nah... a nice house will do just fine for a family to live comfortably. :)

TPBM: What would you do if you win a lottery? Spend or invest it?

Hire a finance attorney, because that stash will be seriously taxed if you’re not careful! Watch the door though, relatives you thought never existed WILL show up! :lol: Then retire and open an outdoor dance club on some lake island. :razz:

TPBM How good are you at karaoke?

Hire a finance attorney, because that stash will be seriously taxed if you’re not careful! Watch the door though, relatives you thought never existed WILL show up! :lol: Then retire and open an outdoor dance club on some lake island. :razz:

TPBM How good are you at karaoke?

That's smart! :) Yep lottery gets taxed a chunk of your money... Uncle Sam loves your money. :lol:

As for karaoke... not sure if I could sing well :lol:

TPBM: Have you ever forget something to pack before you leave for any trip?

That's smart! :) Yep lottery gets taxed a chunk of your money... Uncle Sam loves your money. :lol:

As for karaoke... not sure if I could sing well :lol:

TPBM: Have you ever forget something to pack before you leave for any trip?

On an occasion or two, but nothing important. I just buy a replacement at any retail store.

TPBM Ever had trouble closing your luggage?

On an occasion or two, but nothing important. I just buy a replacement at any retail store.

TPBM Ever had trouble closing your luggage?

Yep, that's what I do too, it's usually essentials that I replace at the retail store.

Not really, but I had to replace my luggage because the old luggage handle bar finally snapped. Now I have a bit more room on the new one to store in.

TPBM: What color is your luggage?

Yep, that's what I do too, it's usually essentials that I replace at the retail store.

Not really, but I had to replace my luggage because the old luggage handle bar finally snapped. Now I have a bit more room on the new one to store in.

TPBM: What color is your luggage?

Purple. With gold tassel. :lol: Easier to find off the airport carousel!

TPBM Same question

Purple. With gold tassel. :lol; Easier to find off the airport carousel!

TPBM Same question

Black... but I know my suitcase since I have my name tag that I can easily recognize to know it's my bag.

TPBM: Have you ever flown in first class?

Black... but I know my suitcase since I have my name tag that I can easily recognize to know it's my bag.

TPBM: Have you ever flown in first class?

Yes once when the firm I was working for dispatched us to Houston. Like a typical recliner.

TPBM Ever had problems with kids kicking your airline seat?

Yes once when the firm I was working for dispatched us to Houston. Like a typical recliner.

TPBM Ever had problems with kids kicking your airline seat?

Yes, I've flown in first class too as well... from the upgrade in my account and upgrade from my dad once or two.

Yep been there and on top of that, since I'm tall.. the person in front of me reclines his/her chair back to my knee.. ugh! So I just purchase the economy plus seats so I can have a better leg room than economy seats. I was not comfortable sitting in tight economy seats.

TPBM: Did you come close to missing your flight? I've had a couple of close calls.

Yes, I've flown in first class too as well... from the upgrade in my account and upgrade from my dad once or two.

Yep been there and on top of that, since I'm tall.. the person in front of me reclines his/her chair back to my knee.. ugh! So I just purchase the economy plus seats so I can have a better leg room than economy seats. I was not comfortable sitting in tight economy seats.

TPBM: Did you come close to missing your flight? I've had a couple of close calls.

Once, but not of my own fault. Someone was being apprehended by TSA and stalled the security check line. My flight just began boarding so I walked straight into my departure gate.

TPBM Ever been selected by TSA for a thorough search?

Once, but not of my own fault. Someone was being apprehended by TSA and stalled the security check line. My flight just began boarding so I walked straight into my departure gate.

TPBM Ever been selected by TSA for a thorough search?

Yes... even though they use invasive X-ray screening... they do random through pat downs... not a comfortable feeling.

TPBM: Do you like "airplane" foods?

Back