Person Below Me

Yes, I've used hotel's continental breakfast they provide in the mornings.

TPBM: Ever took something out of hotel room with you? ie bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, towel etc.
Ear plugs! :giggle:
I was at an airport hotel last fall and they had earplugs in the room because my room was a short distance from the end of a runway. This was a hearing accessible room, which made it kinda of funny, but I realize that I could have had a hearing partner in the room and/or a hearing person could have booked the room.

I sometimes take soap and shampoo.

TPBM: Have you stayed in an hearing accessible room at a hotel

Yes, I've used hotel's continental breakfast they provide in the mornings.

TPBM: Ever took something out of hotel room with you? ie bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, towel etc.

Yes! LOL I have taken a medium towel to use when I don’t have paper towels on hand.

TPBM Do you check out on time or do you request additional time?

Ear plugs! :giggle:
I was at an airport hotel last fall and they had earplugs in the room because my room was a short distance from the end of a runway. This was a hearing accessible room, which made it kinda of funny, but I realize that I could have had a hearing partner in the room and/or a hearing person could have booked the room.

I sometimes take soap and shampoo.

TPBM: Have you stayed in an hearing accessible room at a hotel

I did... this is in Marriott:

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 4.14.25 AM.png

TPBM: Same question.

Yes! LOL I have taken a medium towel to use when I don’t have paper towels on hand.

TPBM Do you check out on time or do you request additional time?

Yes, I've done both on occasion, if I need more time, I just come up to front desk to request additional day(s) and paid for it.

TPBM: Answer TQAM

Yes, I've done both on occasion, if I need more time, I just come up to front desk to request additional day(s) and paid for it.

TPBM: Answer TQAM

Not that I’m aware of, always reserved a standard room.

TPBM Ever find items left behind by others?

Not that I’m aware of, always reserved a standard room.

TPBM Ever find items left behind by others?

So far haven't find anything someone left behind.

TPBM: If you like sports car... which car would you like to have fun with? Mustang, Porsche, Camaro, etc.

So far haven't find anything someone left behind.

TPBM: If you like sports car... which car would you like to have fun with? Mustang, Porsche, Camaro, etc.
It would probably be a Mustang or Charger. Both are pretty. :)

TPBM, do you like the coffee that hotels make? (And usually give for free.)

TPBM, do you like the coffee that hotels make? (And usually give for free.)
On the most part the lobby coffee is okay. The in room single cup coffee is weak. It needs at least 2 packets for one cup to make me happy.

TPBM: Ever ask for a motel room change? Reason? For me, I demanded a room change because the room a/c unit was leaking into the carpet and had an undesirable smell going on.

On the most part the lobby coffee is okay. The in room single cup coffee is weak. It needs at least 2 packets for one cup to make me happy.

TPBM: Ever ask for a motel room change? Reason? For me, I demanded a room change because the room a/c unit was leaking into the carpet and had an undesirable smell going on.

Oh yes! For a room upgrade! (Pays to be flirty)

TPBM Know any hotel tricks of the trade?

Don't do this. ;)

Ever forget something that makes you yell? Like an idea or something?

Last edited:
Don't do this. ;)

Ever forget something that makes you yell? Like an idea or something?

Yeah, my purse! Luckily the bar staff held it for me til I went back to get it. The reason I use a wristlet when I go out now.

TPBM Ever forgot where you parked your car?

Yeah, my purse! Luckily the bar staff held it for me til I went back to get it. The reason I use a wristlet when I go out now.

TPBM Ever forgot where you parked your car?

Yep sometimes.

TPBM: Ever got locked out of your car or house?

TPBM, what's your favorite loungewear?

A bit TMI, but I usually settle in a T and panties.

TPBM Same question

Depends on the weather.... but usually a XL size T shirt, undies- sometimes a pair of 'basketball style' shorts or a pair of warm flannel pj bottoms (threadbare now :( )

TPBM-- Ever stay anywhere ridiculously spartan?

(I am currently residing in a house built in 1916...and the room I'm in only has a bunk bed set (metal of all things), a table and chair and a small rather cute radiator. Not amused as to the window situation lol.)

Depends on the weather.... but usually a XL size T shirt, undies- sometimes a pair of 'basketball style' shorts or a pair of warm flannel pj bottoms (threadbare now :( )

TPBM-- Ever stay anywhere ridiculously spartan?

(I am currently residing in a house built in 1916...and the room I'm in only has a bunk bed set (metal of all things), a table and chair and a small rather cute radiator. Not amused as to the window situation lol.)

Sort of. Some cabin rentals in NC are sparsely furnished, even a few with vintage wood stoves and other things.

TPBM What is the funniest thing you overheard a kid say?

My daughter said she knew who Santa was - daddy. I secretly snickered.

TPBM, did the Easter bunny hide eggs in your house?

Yes, both indoor and outdoor of the house I grew up in.... memories.

TPBM: Did you get pinched for not wearing green on St Patrick's Day?

Back