Person Below Me

She's nice, sweet lady and a friend. :)

TPBM: Do you like hanging out in AD?

Sort of, this is the only place where my words tangle with incompatible people. :lol:

TPBM Were you initially a member of AD for sharing information or social endeavors?

Last edited:
Sort of, this is the only place where my words tangle with incompatible people.

TPBM Were you initially a member of AD for sharing information or social endeavors?

Hence your
nutkick.gif~c200

More of both, depending on information I'm sharing with. :)

TPBM: what's your best moments in AD?

And a host of others! Fun times back then. :razz:

TPBM What are you known for on AD?

Back in the day lots of wits and fun with some ADers and funny pictures.

TPBM: Meet anyone from AD in real life?

Yes, those lived in the same city I did.

TPBM Sane question.

Yes several and attended one of AD couple's wedding many years ago.

TPBM: Do you miss the adult sub forum AD used to have?

Somewhat, kind of an old concept. I like to push new ideas, comfortable or not. :lol:

TPBM How do you see AD in 10 years?

Somewhat, kind of an old concept. I like to push new ideas, comfortable or not. :lol:

TPBM How do you see AD in 10 years?

Not sure what I see in 10 years, it'd be interesting if AD lasts this long.

TPBM: Same question.

TPBM: Same question.

Most likely shut down... or at the least handed off to somebody else. That's what happened with another forum I go to. Original owner had run it for I think...12? years- it originally started as a "blog" type set up back around 1998-2000 then converted to a forum. I know of another forum that's been around for 20+ years going through multiple forum software lol.

TPBM- Did you ever get hurt sledding? (Yes... I did- knocked me out good...)

TPBM- Did you ever get hurt sledding? (Yes... I did- knocked me out good...)

Knocked out? Shoot cannot beat that. As a kid and seeing our first good snow, I was so excited, grabbed the sled, ran the two blocks to the nearest hill and did a running jump onto my sled, BAM! Full Stop! The snow was powder and the sled stuck to the ground. Split my eyebrow open, but no stitches needed.

TPBM: Can you ice skate?

Knocked out? Shoot cannot beat that. As a kid and seeing our first good snow, I was so excited, grabbed the sled, ran the two blocks to the nearest hill and did a running jump onto my sled, BAM! Full Stop! The snow was powder and the sled stuck to the ground. Split my eyebrow open, but no stitches needed.

TPBM: Can you ice skate?
Yes. I was actually pretty good at it with twirls, etc. But I gave it up and gave away my skates. I'm too old to take a fall on ice!

TPBM, did you ever play hockey?

TPBM, did you ever play hockey?

Would love to see your ice skating twirls and tricks.

I played garage and gym hockey. Shoes, no skates! I can only skate in straight lines.

TPBM: What card game are you a master at?

Back