Person Below Me

TPBM; besides the bun, what are your two must have items on your grilled hamburger?

Cheese and...pickles.

for a perfect burger- Cheese, pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomato.

TPBM- Would would you like for Christmas this year?

If you mean time to quit? A 12pk domestic beer or a 6pk tallboys of craft beer. I don't wanna crash into the shoe rack anymore. :)

TPBM; besides the bun, what are your two must have items on your grilled hamburger?

I don't grill buns. I just like to look at them. For grilled hamburgers, my must-haves is ketchup, mustard, pickles. That's about it.

TPBM, what kind of sides do you like with your dinner? Like chicken dinners, or whatnot?

Aw geez. This is what I get for not clicking on the most updated.

Sides? For chicken dinners, giblets.

TPBM, what would you put in a five gallon bucket?

I think probably a Suave fuckit bucket.

TPBM, coffee, cappuccino, or beer? What's your morning drink of choice?

My morning drink choice would be either apple or orange juice.

TPBM: What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

My morning drink choice would be either apple or orange juice.

TPBM: What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Umm, in that moment You’d know it’s a cold glass of water! :lol:

Fave poison, take a lucky guess. :razz:

Do you have a fave superstition? *knock on wood*

Knocking on wood... some brings luck some not. :)

TPBM: same question. :)

I stir the sugar in my coffee exactly 11 times.

TPBM; Same question.
I have no superstitions. I'm not weird. Horny, maybe. but... that's about it. Enuff said.

TPBM, industrial or country as far as decorating?

I have no superstitions. I'm not weird. Horny, maybe. but... that's about it. Enuff said.

TPBM, industrial or country as far as decorating?

Neither, I’m contemporary, whatever fits the occasion. I’m not really a home enthusiast.

TPBM How social do you consider yourself to be? (Not exclusively deaf, in a mixed setting)

TPBM How social do you consider yourself to be? (Not exclusively deaf, in a mixed setting)

Not very social at all. Deaf or hearing setting or mixed for that matter. Bad thing if I want to network for jobs..*sigh*.

TPBM- Your favorite app on mobile phone or tablet?

Not very social at all. Deaf or hearing setting or mixed for that matter. Bad thing if I want to network for jobs..*sigh*.

TPBM- Your favorite app on mobile phone or tablet?
Probably FaceBook. I like being able to post my photos for my family and friends.

TPBM, do you ever play the lottery? Any kind?

TPBM, do you ever play the lottery? Any kind?

I sure do. I buy mega and power chicken dinner tickets all the time.

Do you have trouble differentiating between two colours? If so...which two?

I sure do. I buy mega and power chicken dinner tickets all the time.

Do you have trouble differentiating between two colours? If so...which two?
Black and white. I prefer grey. Ya know, there's 50 shades of it.

TPBM, candles in the bath, or no bath?

You’re alright. :hug:

Black and white. I prefer grey. Ya know, there's 50 shades of it.

TPBM, candles in the bath, or no bath?

Not during a bath, I use incense.

TPBM Ever shown some guts to eat a hot pepper only to run aimlessly to the nearest water fountain?

You’re alright. :hug:

Not during a bath, I use incense.

TPBM Ever shown some guts to eat a hot pepper only to run aimlessly to the nearest water fountain?

LOL, no. (In fact, I heard that water makes it worse! Not sure if that's actually true or not ... )

TPBM, frozen pizza or fresh?

No, but my dad has teased me about eating peppers even thou he swallowed quite a few Jalapenos or some sort of very hot pepper and he was sweating. He then drank a glass of water.. I've eaten some sort of peppers and sure felt something burning in the mouth but not enough to run aimlessly to the water fountain. lol

TPBM: Do you like hot pepper?

Back