Person Below Me

TPBM: When will you put up Christmas tree?

Day before the grand kids get here.

TPBM: For fifty bucks or less, what would you buy yourself for Christmas?

Day before the grand kids get here.

TPBM: For fifty bucks or less, what would you buy yourself for Christmas?
I'm buying myself a new pair of winter boots that have a plaid top. I can't wait! It's on sale for $41. So I'm covered under your $50 question. :)

TPBM, same question.

I'm buying myself a new pair of winter boots that have a plaid top. I can't wait! It's on sale for $41. So I'm covered under your $50 question. :)

TPBM, same question.

Ha I recently did! Bought myself a pair of tights for the outdoors from a black friday sale at Academy sports store.

TPBM Ever purchased anything pricey you regret?

TPBM Ever purchased anything pricey you regret?

Yes. My car.

Though it has lasted me nearly 16 years (!), still runs great but appearance looks horrible now- I still wish I had done a little more looking around than I did (I had totaled my Honda CRV at the time).

TPBM- Ever purchase anything pricey that you DON'T regret and still own?

TPBM- Ever purchase anything pricey that you DON'T regret and still own?

Yes, but it was more of a trade. I traded in a Yugo SKS and 1260 rounds of ammo ($600) for a brand new Remington R1 Enhanced ($900). Even trade.

What color is your vehicle?

Blue? Is it really? Has every car you've had been blue?
No. My first car was yellow - my sister's '68 Camaro. The first car I bought new was blue. Then had a used silver/gray one and a red one.

Yes, but it was more of a trade. I traded in a Yugo SKS and 1260 rounds of ammo ($600) for a brand new Remington R1 Enhanced ($900). Even trade.

What color is your vehicle?

Never mind the vehicle. Looks like I will be turning blue from the cold soon.
A trip to Vail. *shuddering*

TPBM, ever really hear a crackling fireplace?

Never mind the vehicle. Looks like I will be turning blue from the cold soon.
A trip to Vail. *shuddering*

TPBM, ever really hear a crackling fireplace?
Yes, before I started loosing my hearing.

TPBM, ever roast marshmallows in your fireplace?

Sure do! Matter of fact, my dad recently introduced them to my daughter! :razz:

TPBM How do you like to prepare your s’mores?

When I'm too lazy, or too cold out, I'l just make them over the stove :)

TPBM, do you collect anything? My mom has a huge collection of Precious Moments. I collect Hello Kitty! :)

When I'm too lazy, or too cold out, I'l just make them over the stove :)

TPBM, do you collect anything? My mom has a huge collection of Precious Moments. I collect Hello Kitty! :)

Nutcrackers of course! :lol: (If you knew me a few years ago, explains alot! :D)

TPBM Do you sleep better in a cool or warm setting?

Nutcrackers of course! :lol: (If you knew me a few years ago, explains alot! :D)

TPBM Do you sleep better in a cool or warm setting?

I sleep better when I'm warm, my sister is the opposite.

TPBM: What size bed do you have?

Last edited:
I sleep better when I'm warm, my sister is the opposite.

TPBM: What size bed do you have?

I have a queen size bed. I don't want anything smaller than that! :) (I must be like your sister, I sleep better when cool/cold.)

TPBM, what kind of games do you play online?

I have a queen size bed. I don't want anything smaller than that! :) (I must be like your sister, I sleep better when cool/cold.)

TPBM, what kind of games do you play online?

Used to, it’s a Scrabble app called words. Funny how people come up with silly words and I look it up to challenge it.

TPBM What is your alcohol consumption tolerance serving wise?

TPBM What is your alcohol consumption tolerance serving wise?

If you mean time to quit? A 12pk domestic beer or a 6pk tallboys of craft beer. I don't wanna crash into the shoe rack anymore. :)

TPBM; besides the bun, what are your two must have items on your grilled hamburger?

Last edited:
Back