Person Below Me

Yes, I have used wireless payment.

TPBM: Do you use gas or electric stove/oven?

I have used both. I currently have an electric flattop and oven.

TPBM, house, condo, or townhome? Or others?

I have used both. I currently have an electric flattop and oven.

TPBM, house, condo, or townhome? Or others?

House for sure, assuming nosy neighbors are a good distance from us.

TPBM Road trip or airline flight?

I like road trip, more scenic routes to see.

TPBM: Do you like car or SUV?

The beach or cabin.

TPBM: What is your wish for Christmas?

I am fine, but I do wish for those in unfortunate circumstances that things would get better during the holidays.

TPBM What is your fave Christmas tradition or activity?

I am fine, but I do wish for those in unfortunate circumstances that things would get better during the holidays.

TPBM What is your fave Christmas tradition or activity?

Amen, femme Fatale, amen. My favorite activity is being with friends from all walks of life, seeing their eyes and laughter and all.

TPBM, do you have to fight to keep sadness from your life this holiday season?

Amen, femme Fatale, amen. My favorite activity is being with friends from all walks of life, seeing their eyes and laughter and all.

TPBM, do you have to fight to keep sadness from your life this holiday season?
Sure do. I recently found out in bipolar, but ever year the holidays bring me way down.

TPBM what are you hoping for to be under the tree? (Even if you have to buy it haha)

Sure do. I recently found out in bipolar, but ever year the holidays bring me way down.

TPBM what are you hoping for to be under the tree? (Even if you have to buy it haha)

More like in my garage, an SUV (my car just doesn’t cut ut) - but I’ll have to get that myself. :lol:

TPBM Do you make anyone nervous cooking in their kitchen?

More like in my garage, an SUV (my car just doesn’t cut ut) - but I’ll have to get that myself. :lol:

TPBM Do you make anyone nervous cooking in their kitchen?

Depends on what I'm cooking... lol

TPBM: Real or artificial Christmas tree?

Depends on what I'm cooking... lol

TPBM: Real or artificial Christmas tree?
I would like real, but I do have a fake tree. I'm kinda wondering how this year is gonna go with having a 5-month old kitten. Lol. He has managed to get into everything!

TPBM, what kind of juice do you drink? Apple, Orange, etc.?

I do like apple, orange and grape juice.

TPBM: which do you like... biscuits, cornbread, or rolls?

I do like apple, orange and grape juice.

TPBM: which do you like... biscuits, cornbread, or rolls?
I love corn bread. And rolls. Not biscuits.

TPBM, what's your favorite color, and why?

TPBM, what's your favorite color, and why?

green... darker greens like hunter. I'm not sure why.. soothing.. like laying back in the grass in the summer time. My other favorite color is Blue.

TPBM- What is your least favorite Thanksgiving dish or food?

green... darker greens like hunter. I'm not sure why.. soothing.. like laying back in the grass in the summer time. My other favorite color is Blue.

TPBM- What is your least favorite Thanksgiving dish or food?
Sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Never could get used to that.

TPBM, who do you want to see win the superbowl this year?

Sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Never could get used to that.

TPBM, who do you want to see win the superbowl this year?

The one that doesn't get my place trashed.

TPBM, how long do you nap after today's feast?

The one that doesn't get my place trashed.

TPBM, how long do you nap after today's feast?
Not at all, had dinner around noon, sat around my house bored until 5pm then went to Wal-Mart for no good reason and went out to other stores around 8 until now, 1am. Now it's tv time before bed at 3 am and start my day at 8am again.

TPBM did you go out into the craziness that is black Friday?

TPBM did you go out into the craziness that is black Friday?

Yes.... very briefly to the Verizon store then to Best Buy. Complete flop because we didn't read the teeny fine print of "in order to get the 50% off you must activate with *THIS PLAN*... Um.. NO I am NOT changing my plan because I can't exactly afford more than that and I don't WANT TO. The 50% off didn't apply to being able to outright buy the phone if you are already a Verizon customer on a different plan.

Best Buy was mobbed and no sales on "unlocked phones".

TPBM- ready for Turkey Day leftovers?

Yes.... very briefly to the Verizon store then to Best Buy. Complete flop because we didn't read the teeny fine print of "in order to get the 50% off you must activate with *THIS PLAN*... Um.. NO I am NOT changing my plan because I can't exactly afford more than that and I don't WANT TO. The 50% off didn't apply to being able to outright buy the phone if you are already a Verizon customer on a different plan.

Best Buy was mobbed and no sales on "unlocked phones".

TPBM- ready for Turkey Day leftovers?

That’s a BIG HELL NO! LOL We bought spare ribs and made a strawberry cheesecake. Like trading one crazy for another, but I can’t stand turkey two days in a row!

TPBM Did you go out Thanksgiving night? ;) ;)

That’s a BIG HELL NO! LOL We bought spare ribs and made a strawberry cheesecake. Like trading one crazy for another, but I can’t stand turkey two days in a row!

TPBM Did you go out Thanksgiving night? ;) ;)

No, unfortunately I had to work today.

TPBM: When will you put up Christmas tree?

Back