Person Below Me

Guess ;)

TPBM, did/are you traveling to see the eclipse?

Guess? No...I'm not playing that game anymore. :)

I'm traveling to my backyard for the eclipse.

To whoever is below me: What is your middle name?

Guess? No...I'm not playing that game anymore. :)

I'm traveling to my backyard for the eclipse.

To whoever is below me: What is your middle name?
My middle name is katana

TPBM how many children (human, fur, or otherwise) Do you have?

TPBM how many children (human, fur, or otherwise) Do you have?

Zero on all counts. Used to have two orange tabbies and babysat a grey and white cat for a short time. For now I'm uncle to 6 doggies and hear about 1 of the tabbies from time to time (his brother died a couple of months after I had to give them up).

TPBM- What is your favorite movie of all? (feel free to say more than one if you like).

Sound of Music & Fiddler on the Roof

TPBM, are you a Star Wars or Star Trek fan?

Sound of Music & Fiddler on the Roof

TPBM, are you a Star Wars or Star Trek fan?
Star wars (older movies not newer) before star trek, captain Picard before Kirt though.

TPBM what is your favorite movie made from a book?

TPBM what is your favorite movie made from a book?

Peter Benchleys "Jaws". Yes, I read the book prior to the movie.

To the superstar below me, what electronic (phone, desktop, laptop, tablet, console..other?) game are currently obsessed with?

Last edited:
Peter Benchleys "Jaws". Yes, I read the book prior to the movie.

To the superstar below me, what electronic (phone, desktop, laptop, tablet, console..other?) game are currently obsessed with?

I am obsessed with SongPop . It's like a name that tune game. There are different genre types of music.

To the person below me, what's your favorite vacation spot?

To the person below me, what's your favorite vacation spot?

The Silver Slipper Saloon. :)

To The One below me........ would you rather suffer in the heat or the cold? Which is more tolerable for you?

The Silver Slipper Saloon. :)

To The One below me........ would you rather suffer in the heat or the cold? Which is more tolerable for you?
The cold, I think. You can find ways to warm up, hopefully. It can be hard to cool off in heat, however.

TPBM, do you keep your flashlights recharged in case of emergencies?

Nope...but guessing I should as we're getting some after-effects of the Hurricane heading towards Texas

TPBM....what scares you most> A Hurricane or a Tornado?

Neither scare me since we rarely get either, but a tornado would be scarier because they just "pop up" whereas you get plenty of warning for a hurricane.

TPBM, what's the craziest gift you've ever received?

Neither scare me since we rarely get either, but a tornado would be scarier because they just "pop up" whereas you get plenty of warning for a hurricane.

TPBM, what's the craziest gift you've ever received?

A gold plated rose. Rose is real and dipped in 14k gold. It was a lively gift but given to me by my ex boyfriend as a wedding gift, along with an adult toy..... he is strange.
TPBM who is your celebrity crush?

TPBM, lake, ocean, or pool?

Lake. But, I'm a true river rat. I grew up near the river. Lotsa fun.

To the person below me, what is your favorite insect (bug)?

Last edited:
Back