Person Below Me

TPBM: Same question for the favorite pie?

just one?
1/ lemon meringue pie
2/ Pumpkin pie
3/Key lime pie.

top three... I do like others like Apple or chocolate cream or banana cream pie.... and pecan (I never liked it as a kid but grew to like it as an adult).

TPBM- are you ready for Christmas?

just one?
1/ lemon meringue pie
2/ Pumpkin pie
3/Key lime pie.

top three... I do like others like Apple or chocolate cream or banana cream pie.... and pecan (I never liked it as a kid but grew to like it as an adult).

TPBM- are you ready for Christmas?
Nope but I really should start getting ready lol
TPBM do you have any kids?

:bump: I'll answer the above post... kind of both but I received a nice gifts for Christmas. :)

TPBM: Are you going to make any new year resolutions if you have any?

Yes, looking forward to Spring.

Do you think Trump will close down government again?

Yes, looking forward to Spring.

Do you think Trump will close down government again?

No comment as I'm not about to open a can of worms here (Alex frowns on political stuff here).

TPBM
Any exciting purchases lately?

No comment as I'm not about to open a can of worms here (Alex frowns on political stuff here).

TPBM
Any exciting purchases lately?
Train tickets (9 trains) and 3 hotels (though pmt not due till I stay at them) and a hostel.

TPBM: looking forward to spring?

Train tickets (9 trains) and 3 hotels (though pmt not due till I stay at them) and a hostel.

TPBM: looking forward to spring?
Oh yes. Working an outdoor job makes you appreciate decent weather all the more.

TPBM, same question.

Oh yes. Working an outdoor job makes you appreciate decent weather all the more.

TPBM, same question.

yes I am- even though it's not nearly as cold here as it is up north and in the midwest.

TPBM.... Doing anything for Valentine's Day?

yes I am- even though it's not nearly as cold here as it is up north and in the midwest.

TPBM.... Doing anything for Valentine's Day?
Besides work? Nah, other than "celebrate" my 2 years of hearing with a CI in my left ear.

TPBM - Was it as boring as everyone seems to be saying it was?

Besides work? Nah, other than "celebrate" my 2 years of hearing with a CI in my left ear.

TPBM - Was it as boring as everyone seems to be saying it was?

Only if you believed it to be so.

TPBM How far would you go to believe someone?

Only if you believed it to be so.

TPBM How far would you go to believe someone?

If someone who does his/her efforts and is dependable, I would believe in them for their word/action.

TPBM: Rain or Shine?

If someone who does his/her efforts and is dependable, I would believe in them for their word/action.

TPBM: Rain or Shine?

Both, sometimes it seems the weather can’t quite commit to the mood I’m in.

TPBM Who has a better weather prediction revord? The groundhog or your intuition?

Both, sometimes it seems the weather can’t quite commit to the mood I’m in.

TPBM Who has a better weather prediction revord? The groundhog or your intuition?

Can't tell which is better... perhaps if I feel gloomy.. maybe it's the weather? :lol:

TPBM: If you're a daredevil, what would you do?

Back