Person Below Me

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
A water bottle once, that's all

HYBM (Hey, you below me)
Have you ever been given "complimentary" pre-check from an airline
Yes, a couple of times... I got a TSA pre check that helped speed the security line... didn't have to take off my shoes.

TPBM: Which airline(s) do you like/dislike?

LoveBlue

Yes, a couple of times... I got a TSA pre check that helped speed the security line... didn't have to take off my shoes.

TPBM: Which airline(s) do you like/dislike?
DELTA is usually my first go-to airline when looking to book, but lately they haven't had the times/costs that I like.
I'm doing Alaska for the 2nd time this year.
The other one I've done lately is American

TPBM: Window or Aisle seat?

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
DELTA is usually my first go-to airline when looking to book, but lately they haven't had the times/costs that I like.
I'm doing Alaska for the 2nd time this year.
The other one I've done lately is American

TPBM: Window or Aisle seat?
I like widow better, not just for the view but I can nap on the side of the plane. :)

Not that I recall, and I’ve flown A LOT.

Yo, how often do you get a haircut?
1.5 months or two.

TPBM: Short or long hair?

Cappy

No, but as a kid, after swimming all day in the local pool, I had a friend RIP away my towel that zipped across my chlorine soaked eye. Yes, It hurt. Yes, I cried.

TPBM: Do you like burning incense?

DeafDucky

TPBM, cool enough outside to have a fire going yet?
No.. it's still freaking HOT here! Downside of the south- gotta wait til maybe December or January for a fire.

TPBM: What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
Hmm. so many. I'm still learning.

To the Wild n Crazy Person below me....
If you were President of your own country (no matter size) what mode of transportation would you proclaim to be the MAIN transportation mode of the country?

LoveBlue

No.. it's still freaking HOT here! Downside of the south- gotta wait til maybe December or January for a fire.

Hmm. so many. I'm still learning.

To the Wild n Crazy Person below me....
If you were President of your own country (no matter size) what mode of transportation would you proclaim to be the MAIN transportation mode of the country?
Scooters. :giggle:

TPBM, same question

You know I used to be a Cowboy fan, I still am from time to time watch them play but this season... meh... we'll see. lol

ttupbm: do you like rain or snow?
I have only been in snow once in my life lol. I liked the pretty look but didn't like the cold. So rain is my perferred choice.

TTPBM:. Do you like grapefruit?

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk