Person Below Me

Yes when I was little camping in the Blue Ridge mountains. Funny I didn’t notice it til we got back. Oh it drove me crazy!

TPBM Did you collect pine cones while camping?

Same, got hit with poison ivy... oh that itch drove me crazy!

Yes I did, and used one for Christmas tree decoration.

TPBM: Did you collect pine cones or anything from camping?

TPBM: Did you collect pine cones or anything from camping?

Didn't camp much as a kid- very rare. But we did have a pine cone tree in our front yard..We did use them to make items and I think one year mom made a wreath.

But no... never collected anything from camping when I did go.

TPBM have you ever set your alarm thinking it was set for AM but....wake up and find out it was set for PM?

Didn't camp much as a kid- very rare. But we did have a pine cone tree in our front yard..We did use them to make items and I think one year mom made a wreath.

But no... never collected anything from camping when I did go.

TPBM have you ever set your alarm thinking it was set for AM but....wake up and find out it was set for PM?
yup i think i did that once.

tpbm: do you wished that you were someone else?

Nah. I’m good. In fact I’m writing a book. It’s my life story. It’s called The Million Dollar Da$h.
TPBM: What is your favorite non-fiction book? :D

Nah. I’m good. In fact I’m writing a book. It’s my life story. It’s called The Million Dollar Da$h.
TPBM: What is your favorite non-fiction book? :D

When I was younger , I read a lot . My favorite non- fiction was reading Star Wars and The Hobbit .

TPBM: Do you journal or write blogs?

When I was younger , I read a lot . My favorite non- fiction was reading Star Wars and The Hobbit .

TPBM: Do you journal or write blogs?

Not in writing, we keep what we call a blackmail photo album. :D

TPBM Ever rediscover music that you once heard but we’re too young to enjoy it?

Not in writing, we keep what we call a blackmail photo album. :D

TPBM Ever rediscover music that you once heard but we’re too young to enjoy it?

A music is good to have and enjoy listening to.

TPBM: modern or classic music?

I like both.

TPBM, ever make up “pet names” for a loved one? If so, what is it?

Yes, for my dog . I call her “Bubba” “ Bubby” all stands for Bubbalicious for short lol

TPBM:
Do you enjoy reading ? If so, what kind of books you like mystery, romance etc..

Hmm, those are non-fiction?
I was wondering the same thing. Those are fiction. Non-fiction are books like autobiographies, biographies, travel books, books about economics, languages blah blah blah. Hidden Figures is a non-fiction book.

Unless there really IS a Hobbit somewhere in the world...hmm. ;)

TPBM:
Do you enjoy reading ? If so, what kind of books you like mystery, romance etc..

Yes I do. I don't read as much as I used to. I like mysteries and just about anything else except for romance (Harlequin...? I once had to get rid of 5-6 boxes FULL of those and similar books that a friend left behind when they moved away...)

TBPM- Do you have a specific book or books you like to read over and over again?

I was wondering the same thing. Those are fiction. Non-fiction are books like autobiographies, biographies, travel books, books about economics, languages blah blah blah. Hidden Figures is a non-fiction book.

Unless there really IS a Hobbit somewhere in the world...hmm.

I am wrong , It's science fiction lol my brain doesn't function well in t he morning lol I haven't read much . Non fiction read list bad books Helter Shelter lol

i dont read much books but one.

tpbm: if you had one wish, what one wish would that be?

I am wrong , It's science fiction lol my brain doesn't function well in t he morning lol I haven't read much . Non fiction read list bad books Helter Shelter lol

Ahh gotcha... makes sense. Science fiction I like too.

tpbm: if you had one wish, what one wish would that be?

If I told ya the wish won't come true! But yes I do have one but prefer not to say what it is.

TPBM- same Q
"if you had one wish, what one wish would that be?"

Ahh gotcha... makes sense. Science fiction I like too.

If I told ya the wish won't come true! But yes I do have one but prefer not to say what it is.

TPBM- same Q
"if you had one wish, what one wish would that be?"
I find a man who looks at me the same way Mr. Kraft looks at his 5x Super Bowl trophies.

TPBM: Do you day dream ?

I find a man who looks at me the same way Mr. Kraft looks at his 5x Super Bowl trophies.

TPBM: Do you day dream ?
ermm... kind of . :D

tpbm: do you know how many licks it takes to get to the toostie roll? :D

Back