Person Below Me

depends on which body care we talking about? :D

tpbm: do you like hot weather?
Body care: I meant like taking care of your skin with good lotions, good hair care products, etc.

To answer your question, I can take or leave it about hot weather. I hate extreme temps, whether cold or hot, but reasonable on either end of the spectrum is fine by me.

TPBM, what kind of lighting do you like? (Cooler lighting is more soft-blueish, warm lighting is more softer/yellower.)

Body care: I meant like taking care of your skin with good lotions, good hair care products, etc.

To answer your question, I can take or leave it about hot weather. I hate extreme temps, whether cold or hot, but reasonable on either end of the spectrum is fine by me.

TPBM, what kind of lighting do you like? (Cooler lighting is more soft-blueish, warm lighting is softer/yellower.)
ohh in that case, I like the real organic body care, I have sensitive skin.

I like bright light where I can see better, the cooler light helps during the summer times and cost is less on the bill, he he he.

TPBM: what kind of designs do you like for your house?

ohh in that case, I like the real organic body care, I have sensitive skin.

I like bright light where I can see better, the cooler light helps during the summer times and cost is less on the bill, he he he.

TPBM: what kind of designs do you like for your house?

Many designs, but I absolutely love the feel of a comfortable log cabin out in the woods during winter with a fireplace.

TBPM: What lights your inner fire?

Many designs, but I absolutely love the feel of a comfortable log cabin out in the woods during winter with a fireplace.

TBPM: What lights your inner fire?

Be the person who you are.. be happy.

TPBM: What is your goal for the future?

Bowling ON roller skates. Now there’s an idea! (@Calvin More reason to kill each other! :lol: )

TPBM Do the road lines dance when you drive for a long period of time?

You're on! @femme Fatale :lol:

Something like that yes.

TPBM: Do you consume energy drink on a long trip such as 5 hour Energy bottle?

SO busted! Yes I did! Forget coffee, the gamble worked. :lol:

TPBM Step on the accelerator when you are alone on long stretches of highway?

Set cruise at 70-75 on long interstate highway (part of Tx has 80mph speed limit otherwise 75), NM and AZ has speed limit at 75. There's some obviously doing 90-100mph :lol:

TPBM: Do you use cruise control on long stretches of highway?

Set cruise at 70-75 on long interstate highway (part of Tx has 80mph speed limit otherwise 75), NM and AZ has speed limit at 75. There's some obviously doing 90-100mph :lol:

TPBM: Do you use cruise control on long stretches of highway?

No, considering 18wheelers move faster on rural highways, I need to adjust my distance to them.

TPBM Ever use the opposing lane to pass 18wheelers?

No, considering 18wheelers move faster on rural highways, I need to adjust my distance to them.

TPBM Ever use the opposing lane to pass 18wheelers?

Yes, as long as I don't cross double yellow lines and the opposing lanes further are clear and safe to pass. Good thing I have a good torque in my suv to quickly pass 18 wheelers.

TPBM: As a kid... you ever used "pull horn" sign to the truck driver to blast his horn? :lol:

Yes, as long as I don't cross double yellow lines and the opposing lanes further are clear and safe to pass. Good thing I have a good torque in my suv to quickly pass 18 wheelers.

TPBM: As a kid... you ever used "pull horn" sign to the truck driver to blast his horn? :lol:
Yes!

TPBM: As a kid did you ever stand close to the road then act like a car that just passed ran over your foot?
(Not sure if I ever did that, but recall friends doing it)

Yes!

TPBM: As a kid did you ever stand close to the road then act like a car that just passed ran over your foot?
(Not sure if I ever did that, but recall friends doing it)
LOL no, I don't think so, but what a sight for the car behind you!

TPBM, ever thought about starting your own business, if you haven't already?

LOL no, I don't think so, but what a sight for the car behind you!

TPBM, ever thought about starting your own business, if you haven't already?

Sometimes, yeah. I still need more time to get my hands dirty, no surprises.

TPBM Same Question

I thought about it few times. Came close to starting my own printer repair company but another job fell into my lap before that happened.

TPBM: Would you fly in a plane that has no windows?
(read article about possible plane in future where they removed windows.)

I thought about it few times. Came close to starting my own printer repair company but another job fell into my lap before that happened.

TPBM: Would you fly in a plane that has no windows?
(read article about possible plane in future where they removed windows.)

I don't know, I like the view from the above.

TPBM: same question

Back