Person Below Me

Hmm I'd not ever change for who I am.

TPBM: Same question.

Be the same person. I’m always a work in progress.

TPBM Ever tried on an article of clothing of the opposite sex?

Be the same person. I’m always a work in progress.

TPBM Ever tried on an article of clothing of the opposite sex?

Hmm I don't recall I have tried that :lol:

TPBM: Poker or Blackjack?

Liar. *nudge* :lol:

Both, depending on what’s at stake. :naughty:

TPBM Do you drink water straight or need to mix it with something?

:lol: *nudges*

Hmm I'll see what's at stake.. :naughty:

Normally I drink straight water, but if there is something to mix with, I'd opt for that.

TPBM: Do you have any awards you achieved growing up? Plaques, trophies, etc?

:lol: *nudges*

Hmm I'll see what's at stake.. :naughty:

Normally I drink straight water, but if there is something to mix with, I'd opt for that.

TPBM: Do you have any awards you achieved growing up? Plaques, trophies, etc?

Numerous school awards, performance certificates from employers, and *ahem* driver’s ed certificate where I was the first student to get instructor to exclaim “Lord have mercy!” :razz:

TPBM Same Question

Numerous school awards, performance certificates from employers, and *ahem* driver’s ed certificate where I was the first student to get instructor to exclaim “Lord have mercy!” :razz:

TPBM Same Question

Yes, Houston bowler of the year and hall of honor, Employee of the Month and numerous trophies.

TPBM: Were your parents nervous when they first rode with you as a new driver?

Yes, Houston bowler of the year and hall of honor, Employee of the Month and numerous trophies.

TPBM: Were your parents nervous when they first rode with you as a new driver?

My mom was, my dad actually encouraged me to drive more aggressively.

TPBM Your first pet?

A Maine Coon cat named Honey Bunny. Miss her.

TPBM How did you find AllDeaf?

I was in a different Deaf forum which didn't last long, so came across AD and here I am ever since.

I was in a different Deaf forum which didn't last long, so came across AD and here I am ever since.

At the time I was newly implanted with a CI and looking for the experiences of those who use them. Alldeaf was one site a search query turned up, although the information wasn’t what I was looking for, the crazy culture kept me here.

TPBM What Alldeaf thread that was removed do you miss the most?

At the time I was newly implanted with a CI and looking for the experiences of those who use them. Alldeaf was one site a search query turned up, although the information wasn’t what I was looking for, the crazy culture kept me here.

TPBM What Alldeaf thread that was removed do you miss the most?

There was several but I miss the adult version subforum years back... it was crazy fun times.

TPBM: What is or was the most entertaining thread in AD?

There was several but I miss the adult version subforum years back... it was crazy fun times.

TPBM: What is or was the most entertaining thread in AD?

Ditto the Adult thread. Those that thought we were being premature made me laugh.

TPBM Where Do you think Alldeaf is headed?

Ditto the Adult thread. Those that thought we were being premature made me laugh.

TPBM Where Do you think Alldeaf is headed?

No doubt it has gone downhill as it has been quiet lately... who knows what will happen.

TPBM: What would you be like if AD didn't exist?

No doubt it has gone downhill as it has been quiet lately... who knows what will happen.

TPBM: What would you be like if AD didn't exist?

Probably less instance of being a night owl, it’s not a big influence.

TPBM Rank the top 3 craziest members of Alldeaf. (Just for fun, not meant to offend if you are chosen. :) )

Probably less instance of being a night owl, it’s not a big influence.

TPBM Rank the top 3 craziest members of Alldeaf. (Just for fun, not meant to offend if you are chosen. :) )

Miss P whose crazy posts were amusing tops it all.. there was also some crazy things happened here way back then with other members, I'll just leave it at that.

TPBM: Met anyone in person from AD?

Miss P whose crazy posts were amusing tops it all.. there was also some crazy things happened here way back then with other members, I'll just leave it at that.

TPBM: Met anyone in person from AD?

Yes, though they don’t appear to be active here recently.

TPBM Beach stroll or mountain hiking?

Both.

TPBM: What brand hiking shoes do you wear?

I usually stick to my Reebok’s at lower elevations or Dr Martens hikers at higher elevations where it gets pretty rocky for sneakers.

TPBM Fave hiking wear?

I usually stick to my Reebok’s at lower elevations or Dr Martens hikers at higher elevations where it gets pretty rocky for sneakers.

TPBM Fave hiking wear?

I used New Balance or Adidas for hiking.

TPBM: Ever want to climb a cliff?

Back