Perfect gift/Worst gift

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Please let us know what was your perfect gift and if you havent gotten one, what would you like. And what was your worst gift?? also what have you given to your partner that is the best/worst gift........we find out later on in the relationship that they hated it or we can see it in their faces so post if you know it lol...............

my best gift is one feet long of butterfly with color painting from late Amethygallone. Keep it as my value. Not for sale at all!!!

my worst gift is stupid tattoo my nightmare ex (other gal) paid for. have it on my left upper arm. bad ink with lousy art. Cannot wait to get rid of it someday.

The perfect gift Jeremy gave me was a beautiful 3 hearted pink ring that I wanted from Kay's for our one year anniversity together. He knew I love hearts and that pink is my favorite color. :)

The worst gift I have ever recieved was from my ex-fiancee' Ryan (on and off 1999-2001...long story), he gave me an lousy enagement ring that wasn't my size and style!!!!! I hated it so much and I barely even wore it at all!!!! He didn't ask me what I wanted in a ring and what I liked. After we finally broke up, he asked for the ring back and I refused, haha. So with the ring I had..I pawned it at the pawn shop and got the money for $25.00.

the best are the cross stitch ILY (with my fave colors!) and coffee freak pixs from an ex gf and YES she did them by hand! :D

i cant remmy the worst LOL -- the worst i can remmy are their behaviors!!! lying, stealing, cheating and other BS with the idiot ex gfs :roll:

WildKaTReSS said:
After we finally broke up, he asked for the ring back and I refused, haha. So with the ring I had..I pawned it at the pawn shop and got the money for $25.00.

It was worth 25 bucks? Geez what a cheapstake! lol

I don't really have any perfect gift for myself. All I care about is the thought and heart that counts when she gives it to me.

For valentine's day, I bought my girlfriend a huge card. "I couldn't find a card that contain my love enough so I got something that was big enough. It's still not enough." I also bought her a bathrobe. On it, there was each day of the week embroidered on it... "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", etc. The purpose was for her to remember me every day. Another time, I bought her a glass rose. *sighs* I miss those days.

The best gifts are it is my oldest daughter .... when my oldest daughter got honor roll in middle school. the district school choosed my oldest daughter is a top of honor school and picked my daughter and two anothers students...
she is number one listed in honor school and number two is ..guy who is six grade and another guy is seventh grade ....
my mom called the school that make sure hiring a interpreter for awards
I didnt know about interpreter and i was surprised there is two interpreters for three hours...
so i sat front of chair and pay attention interpreter talk talk blah blah and give lots of awards for kids .....
so the finally the principle called my daughter s name and walk in stage and started talked about her lifes and me...
i started cried what my oldest daughter told me and everyone what she speak
real good
and she wrote a beautiful poem letter for me..... i cried so hard and real happy and real proud of my daughter have been done with me...
then all of peoples stand up and clap ... my oldest daughter called my name and wanted me walk up there and she gaves me 24 roses and poem with her pictures and her picture is in honor rolls in whole school (more than 1,000 differents kind of school --- citys)
i cried and hug my daughter ...... everyone stand up and clap and pat my shoulder.....
then i didnt know that my parents stand all the way back and i was surprised the whole families show up and using a viedocamera... i loves to watch camera and make me feel goods

The bad worse are peoples are lying, bs, too mean to talk to me , i cant stand when a person who become ego and it turns me off real quickly and i dont like when a person talk over again and agains and AGAINS . THEY dont understand what kind of my backsground.... i dont like when a person who is jealous of me for no reasons ....... i really love to become a motor mouth and never stopped talk!

Back