Pen Pal

ap1287

Reaction score
I'm looking for an ASL pen pal. I'm not too concerned about your sign level as long as you're signing. I am HoH and never wear my aids unless I'm at work. So just looking for someone to talk to about life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm not fluent but I work with Deaf people in two of my jobs so I can get along pretty well. Hope to hear from someone soon.

I don't understand that you have two (D)eaf people in two of your jobs that you were getting along well. You could sign with them instead of being a ASL pen pal. If you are saying they don't sign, the capital letter D is refer to Deaf people who sign while the small letter d is refer to deaf people who don't sign at all. There is a difference there.

So why is that? :hmm:

I do sign with them. I don't want to share my personal life information with them because they are my coworkers. I'm looking for a friend that I can chat with. I'm not fluent in ASL but I do sign on a regular basis that's why I said I do pretty well with it.

I don't want a technical penpal to write back and forth with. It's the idea of a penpal that I want. Someone to talk to on a regular basis over FaceTime or skype.

I use to PenPals world in the site. I Prefer snail mail PenPals. Also I have group Penpals in FaceBook

Is it new or old one? I think I used one before but I dont know u have it. LOL I think I closed my account last time. :)
I stopped going there last year - the site got hacked and it was dwindling from there.

What’s pen pal? First time hearing it
its a friend that lives far away
Hi
I am a deaf person. I would like to get penpal friends special deaf women or men. I love share idea and experience. So, you can join me through my email.
abebe.wondwossen5@yahoo.com
Thank you
Abebe
Im patty would love to be your penpal.... cptronier5@gmail.com
I'm looking for an ASL pen pal. I'm not too concerned about your sign level as long as you're signing. I am HoH and never wear my aids unless I'm at work. So just looking for someone to talk to about life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm not fluent but I work with Deaf people in two of my jobs so I can get along pretty well. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Im patty i can hear some... Im learning how to sign...contact me if you like at cptronier5@gmail.com

Back