Peet Hall or Benson Hall?

Oh, that's weird move for me.
Yeah I don't understand it either...there is no elevator in West, they should be making freshmen go up and down the stairs!

Yeah I don't understand it either...there is no elevator in West, they should be making freshmen go up and down the stairs!

It would bad for obesity students who live in top level with no elevator.

I can't live without elevator if live in 10 story building.

False fire alarm at Benson Hall could be nightmare because can't use elevator during fire alarm, all students have go down the stair, bump, bump, bump like crazy.

I know that hard. I don't care about any kind of buildings dorm rooms. I don't care.

This is not cool about false alarm fire. This is not very cool! They are wrong and got trouble.

My observation during 2001-2005

Peet Hall - A lot international and older students like the environment of closeness and privacy as well.

Ballard West - Freshmen dorm, what else do you want to say? Fire alarm, pranks, no privacy etc... Depend on crowd you hang out with.

Ballard North - lived there for 2 semester (read ballard west for details)

Benson Hall - lived there 1 semester. Mixed diversity and still have to use community bathroom to shower and etc...

Clerc Hall - Never lived here. Its known as party dorm and dominated by jocks and greeks. Nice suite with large family room with tiny bedrooms. Private shower and bathroom.

Carlin Hall - 2 years lived here, 4th floor. Suite with small foyer and nice size bedroom. Two singles and one large double bedroom with one shower and bathroom. But huge lobby outside of the suites. Plenty place to hang out. 1st -4th floor are designed for undergraduates while 5th-8th is for graduate students.

I did live off campus for 1 semester. Hated and moved back on campus. I enjoyed in dorm better than off campus.

That is my observation.

Clerc Hall is disgusting and the rooms are tiny (plus two people are squished in each)-- it is terrible

Why does they want change for freshmen to sleep at Benson Hall and upperclassmen who used to sleep at Benson Hall to sleep at Ballard West/North?

Few people said since almost half of freshmen dont social together since they sleep at Ballard North/West, few people dont go over either RH, so Benson is best design since one building where all freshmen can social in one building is my best guess to answer ur question

Cool.

I called and ask question about my bring TV. She explain to me go move to Carolyn Hall. I dont' remember spell. She told me better than them.

I didn't know. :)

Cool.

I called and ask question about my bring TV. She explain to me go move to Carolyn Hall. I dont' remember spell. She told me better than them.

I didn't know. :)

Its Carlin Hall and yea u can bring TV but u have to buy ur own cable line

Its Carlin Hall and yea u can bring TV but u have to buy ur own cable line

What about Ballard West/North and Benson Hall? Can bring tv like that?

Is any size restriction for tv?

Farewell, did you mean you have to buy the cable ITSELF or just the cord to CONNECT to the tv?

I confuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be Benson Hall and yes I will bring TV and Sorenson. :)

Make me crazy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow, there are much change from 3 years ago.

Benson Hall is now for underage, freshmen students - worst dorm ever that I had experience after 2 months of live there because all other dorms are full.

Ballard West aka Krug Hall and Peet Hall are for mixture of upperclass and overage freshmen/transfer students, even some graduate school students sleep because Carlin Hall is very full.

Ballard North aka Cogswell Hall is now for male students from MSSD to sleep at this dorm because all of 4 MSSD dorms went demolished.

Carlin Hall and Clerc Hall are unchanged, however in Carlin Hall, mixture of undergraduates and graduates sleep on 1st to 5th floor since 6th to 8th floor is mostly graduate students.

The new dorm is under construction on MTC site and will open in next Fall 2012. It will only for upperclass students with high GPA for 1 year then become underage, freshmen dorm after new other dorm to build to replace Peet Hall.

Ballard West had a major renovation in last summer and it is very nice dorm now.

I'm currently live in Carlin Hall and I like it. It is very quiet dorm.

in 1987, I was at Benson Hall. then Cogswell Hall. When I graduated in 1991, at Dorm 5 (Carlin Hall).

I did sleep in all of dorms included prep on northwest campus. The best dorm I had was ahh, either clerc or dorm 5. The scariest dorm was peet hall for me. :shock:

Back