Peet Hall or Benson Hall?

Wow, I feel that Benson Hall will gonna be dorm for all freshmen, it would make more craziest and tons of parties, also more fire alarm.

It was planning to put all freshmen into Benson few months ago, now cancelled for some reasons (it was very almost confirmed, maybe 95%) so next year for sure will put all freshmen into Benson Hall

It was planning to put all freshmen into Benson few months ago, now cancelled for some reasons (it was very almost confirmed, maybe 95%) so next year for sure will put all freshmen into Benson Hall
Because everybody was really upset. A lot of my friends were going to be in Benson and they were really surprised to hear about the change. So I think the reason they canceled it is because everybody got mad about it!

u are close enough to 35 yrs old and might could get single room in Carlin or other RH if its available

"No, I'm quite certain there is an age limit for having a single room. Everyone must have a roommate unless they are over a certain age, or if they have special circumstances. (I know one person who is in a wheelchair and has a single room because of the extra space necessary.)"

She told me that he is wheelchair? That is disability. I'm not disability like wheelchair.

That is why I told you no.

yea I remmy someone told me abt it, I cant believe building design went wrong, I wish big window in lobby can be seen on soccer field, not see ugly view near to DPS

6th and 7th bathroom design were different? can u explain me little more? cuz I have been working in Clerc Hall for almost a year and I see same

Look at the bathroom and bedroom design.

Beyond or below the 7th floor, there are two sinks per bathroom and the different size of some bedroom. I cannot remember it right.

They not understand me about my roommates. They are not know for sure. Only Residence Hall assistant and manager decide. :)

Nope I dont think they would get renovated

Oh, I means when last time when Ballard West/Ballard North were renovated? never since built in 1967? or late 80's?

If haven't renovated for long time then it would creepier to new students if they haven't seen this dorm like that.

They not understand me about my roommates. They are not know for sure. Only Residence Hall assistant and manager decide. :)

You better trust Farewell because he's dorm RA (residence assistant) and know about policies from Gally, he will gonna be your RA when you move in Clerc Hall in next 2-3 years later if you have enough credits to meet.

Do you want roommate or not want roommate?

Oh wow because of Ballard West/North would demolish?

u are close enough to 35 yrs old and might could get single room in Carlin or other RH if its available

I'm sorry that I misundestand it. Well, I trust you, Farewells. :D I'm sorry and forgive me.

I'm freshman, and I'm 31 years old. I do not know. Only manager decide.

The committee of Housing director and Student Life director and their assistants decide where you will live as freshman.

You better trust Farewell because he's dorm RA (residence assistant) and know about policies from Gally, he will gonna be your RA when you move in Clerc Hall in next 2-3 years later if you have enough credits to meet.

I doubt. It would be boring for RAs to stay in the same dorm for two years.

Many RAs tend to work for only one year. Several RAs work for two years and it is rare that the RAs work for three years.

I worked as SRA for 1 1/2 years which was enough for me. :)

I cannot tell you what I got e mail from name. This is from House assistant.

Just tell you that R is first name and last name is G. I can't tell you name. This alldeaf that I cannot tell what name is. I hope you know. :)

I doubt. It would be boring for RAs to stay in the same dorm for two years.

Many RAs tend to work for only one year. Several RAs work for two years and it is rare that the RAs work for three years.

I worked as SRA for 1 1/2 years which was enough for me. :)

You means RA changing the dorm to work or quit after 1-2 years?

It didn't matter if I have roommate or not. Up to Residence decide. Not me. I not bother for more years. :)

I can stay as long I want to and no change dorm room. :)

haha doubt it happen cuz I will move other RH next week, will find out which RH this week or so...

You means RA changing the dorm to work or quit after 1-2 years?

alot RA tends quit in one year cuz of busy with school, sports, no party, bored, etc... but few RAs can patient work for 4 to 5 years cuz of waived room fee...

Look at the bathroom and bedroom design.

Beyond or below the 7th floor, there are two sinks per bathroom and the different size of some bedroom. I cannot remember it right.

yea I undy now what u mean, each rooms have same design following by last room nbr 01 same as 05, 02-06, and 03-07 but 03 does have closet inside bathroom while 07 not, thats why CRE put all RAs live in 03...

"No, I'm quite certain there is an age limit for having a single room. Everyone must have a roommate unless they are over a certain age, or if they have special circumstances. (I know one person who is in a wheelchair and has a single room because of the extra space necessary.)"

She told me that he is wheelchair? That is disability. I'm not disability like wheelchair.

That is why I told you no.

to get single room qualify by age or wheelchair or medication reasons with must be approved from OSWD (Office of Students with Disabilities) and/or ur family doctor so u are close to 35 yrs old and might can get single room if its available but I doubt it cuz of too late to ask them

Because everybody was really upset. A lot of my friends were going to be in Benson and they were really surprised to hear about the change. So I think the reason they canceled it is because everybody got mad about it!

yea u are right cuz very late to made announcement that Benson would be freshmen so they will make announcement abt freshmen will move to Benson during 2009-2010 acamedic year in advance so many people cant complain or whatever

Back