Pearl Harbor Remembered

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today, we salute to those who died in Pearl Harbor on 72nd anniversary "A date that will live in infamy" with the entry of the Americans into WWII.

I had the bad timing of being born the day before this-- oh well. At least our veterans will never be forgotten, and those who were lost? May they rest in peace forevermore.

I had the bad timing of being born the day before this-- oh well. At least our veterans will never be forgotten, and those who were lost? May they rest in peace forevermore.
My Hubby was born Dec. 8 (not 1941). I don't think there is any bad timing about birthdays.

Sadly, there aren't many Pearl Harbor Survivors left.

No, there aren't, all the more to salute our soldiers who are currently serving right now.

My niece born on Dec 7th, and turns 17 today.

TCS has been to Pearl Harbor and saw the Memorial but I've never been. It's a sacred place.

I was on USS Arizona memorial January 1992. While I was there, I bought the flag that flew on this memorial on December 26, 1991 - just couple days after 50th anniversary.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TCS has been to Pearl Harbor and saw the Memorial but I've never been. It's a sacred place.

I saw it a few years ago. Did you know that there is still oil leaking from one of the sunken ships? Amazing.....

I saw it a few years ago. Did you know that there is still oil leaking from one of the sunken ships? Amazing.....
Yes. The ship's still bleeding.

73 years later...

MI0002425931.jpg

WeRemember.jpg

pearl-harbor-mem-day.jpg

Back