PD: Man uses interpreter to call in bomb threat to League City library

rockin'robin

Reaction score
LEAGUE CITY, Texas -
A man is accused of using hearing impaired interpretation services to call in a bomb threat to a League City Library.

Shortly before 5 p.m. Monday, League City police say they received a call from Helen Hall Library staff that an employee received a phone call from an interpreter for the hearing impaired on behalf of a caller utilizing the interpretation services.

Police say the man who was using the service said he was making a bomb and mentioned the library. League City police evacuated the areas as a precaution.
Investigators identified the caller to be Brandon Althoff, of Dickinson, and he was arrested.

Althoff is charged with terroristic threat. His bond was set at $2,500.

BrandonAlthoffMUG-jpg.jpg

PD: Man uses interpreter to call in bomb threat to League City library | News - Home

What? The interpreter told the library what he said, I wonder what the interpreter was doing after he made the threat call. Calling 911 or backing off?

BTW, he looks familiar. Is he a member of DVTV?

That is just messed up.. :crazy:

What? The interpreter told the library what he said, I wonder what the interpreter was doing after he made the threat call. Calling 911 or backing off?

BTW, he looks familiar. Is he a member of DVTV?

So many ???'s....I have no idea what the interpretor was doing or if the man is a member of DVTV.....

Back