Patriots are under investigation for deflating footballs

So....Are we done with this crap? I'm ready for real football and actual football news!

Yes . All done ! Brady is a free man[emoji3]

From deflategate to headsetgate... :hmm:

In very terse language, Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said that he and other Steelers coaches heard the Patriots' radio broadcast "for the majority of the first half" on their headsets, impeding their ability to communicate with each other. The Steelers lost to the Patriots 28-21 in Foxborough, Massachusetts, in the National Football League's regular-season opener.

More here: http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/pittsburgh-steelers-headset-issues/index.html

159345_600.jpg

gnnrr.jpg

:hmm:

The deflator" -- aka Jim McNally -- is coming back to work along with New England Patriots co-worker John Jastremski after a four-month suspension.

The NFL said in a statement Wednesday that "the Patriots have satisfied the league's requirements for reinstatement and the league has granted permission for the employees to return."

The decision comes nine days after New England formally requested to bring back the two men, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told CNN last week.

But their renewed job status doesn't mean everything is back to normal. Or that the Deflategate saga is over.

For one, McNally -- the locker room attendant who referred to himself as "the deflator" in a text to Jastremski, a message he later passed off as a joke, but others saw as proof he'd improperly deflated footballs at the behest of star quarterback Tom Brady -- won't be doing what he did before.

Per the NFL's May 11 statement announcing their suspensions, he is "barred from serving as a locker room attendant for game officials, or having any involvement with the preparation, supervision or handling of footballs or any other equipment on game day."

Jastremski similarly can't have anything to do with preparing, overseeing or handling footballs that will be used during NFL games this season.

Brady wanted 2 employees back

While the suspensions of McNally and Jastremski are over, whether or not Brady also finds himself temporarily out of work is still up in the air.

The four-time Super Bowl champion has been battling the NFL in court ever since the league announced in May he'd have to sit out four regular season games after the Wells Report determined he was "at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities ... involving the release of air from Patriots game balls."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/16/us/deflategate-tom-brady-patriots-nfl/

Colts probably deflated the wrong ball and blamed Brady! End of story.

:roll:

This is never gonna die is it?

Anyone who doesn't take interest in football can ignore these threads but apparently, they don't. Easy don't like it , keep out. Just saying

Anyone who doesn't take interest in football can ignore these threads but apparently, they don't. Easy don't like it , keep out. Just saying

In think it's more how you take over every sports thread to make it all about your crush on Brady.

That's not of interest to most people

In think it's more how you take over every sports thread to make it all about your crush on Brady.

That's not of interest to most people
I didn't make this thread. If people don't like me block me , simple. Again, I don't waste my life here posting like crazy.

Back