Patriots are under investigation for deflating footballs

I didn't make this thread. If people don't like me block me , simple. Again, I don't waste my life here posting like crazy.

All your posts are about Brady or Zumba or your FB drama. :lol:

doc54cd27c448fdf3139993161.jpg

The Patriots themselves don't give a flip neither do the fans! Go Patriots!

The Patriots themselves don't give a flip neither do the fans! Go Patriots!

You aren't different from Alabama Toll Ride fans - they care about national champions.

Feel free to bling, bling, bling all you want, but Patriots and Alabama Roll Tide don't win the national champions forever.

You aren't different from Alabama Toll Ride fans - they care about national champions.

Feel free to bling, bling, bling all you want, but Patriots and Alabama Roll Tide don't win the national champions forever.

Patriots 4 Life !

See ya!

Tom Brady gets booed heavily during Super Bowl 50 MVP ceremony

One of the big mysteries of Super Bowl 50 was solved about two hours before kickoff.

Tom Brady arrived at Levi’s Stadium with his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, opting to attend the pregame ceremony honoring the Super Bowl’s 43 game MVPs.

Not surprisingly, during the introductions he was booed heartily by a crowd that skews toward Denver Broncos fans. Never mind that he’s a Bay Area native.

It had been unclear whether Brady, who will be back in court March 3 when the NFL’s appeal of the DeflateGate decision will be heard, would be able to put aside any lingering ill feelings over the lawsuit with the league — at least for one afternoon.

But a 50th Super Bowl doesn’t come along very often and Brady will participate.

“I chatted with him about it and he was his usual selfless self, saying he represents all of the players on the team, the coaches and the New England market,” owner Robert Kraft told WBZ. “Without that sense of team, he wouldn’t have gotten those MVP awards.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-house-for-super-bowl-50-ceremony-after-all/

Back