Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I was very ill last night..
due feel pressure way down my cervix and bad headache... went bed early 9pm..
Not really good sleep through the night time due heavy trip the restroom..

Today, I'm feeling much better now.. :)
I'm hook up w/Deafcruisecom and wait for serious buyer.. *waiting and result* ((cross the finger)) but not high hope as long will come through smooth well..
:)

Sorry I was very ill last night..
due feel pressure way down my cervix and bad headache... went bed early 9pm..
Not really good sleep through the night time due heavy trip the restroom..

Today, I'm feeling much better now.. :)
I'm hook up w/Deafcruisecom and wait for serious buyer.. *waiting and result* ((cross the finger)) but not high hope as long will come through smooth well..
:)

i hope everything will work it out.. *cross fingers*

Not yet!

Passage Deaf Travel offered me, They willing let me on ship... unless approval doctor/gyn/ob wha..ever.. then can go.. *sigh* last minute notice..

We are not approval them because tired of their playing w/us... reason hurting already there..
So we are still sell the ticket anyway..

*waiting* customer!

Not yet!

Passage Deaf Travel offered me, They willing let me on ship... unless approval doctor/gyn/ob wha..ever.. then can go.. *sigh* last minute notice..

We are not approval them because tired of their playing w/us... reason hurting already there..
So we are still sell the ticket anyway..

*waiting* customer!

Aww Go and have fun, You deserved to go no matter how pregnant you are, go enjoy yourself. You spend every penny on that cruise, so why can't you go and enjoy it for your first time?

Aww Go and have fun, You deserved to go no matter how pregnant you are, go enjoy yourself. You spend every penny on that cruise, so why can't you go and enjoy it for your first time?

yea yea i agree with u.. why not!!! PLS PLS GIRL COME! I WILL BE THERE!

i agree with cheri please go have fun it is worth it come on i wanted you to enjoy and have fun before baby comes

Well, Actually..
We've already hurting and angry... so many different issues.. So best for us can stay home and look forward our baby born around my arms.
Too late everything because canceled the hotel and etc etc...

As long we can wait until 2009 would be great and fantastic! We will bring our family tag along together.. This is 2009, will our family's last vacation and have deserved together family's best vacation!

I understand GA, I wouldn't have gone either, after all the chit you went through...

Well, Actually..
We've already hurting and angry... so many different issues.. So best for us can stay home and look forward our baby born around my arms.
Too late everything because canceled the hotel and etc etc...

As long we can wait until 2009 would be great and fantastic! We will bring our family tag along together.. This is 2009, will our family's last vacation and have deserved together family's best vacation!

I do really understand, I hope I could go in 2009 too, that's all up in the air for right now. :giggle:

Ah dang GA.... I guess ya decided not to go on the cruise... hmm 2009 would be better for ya by the time ya have your baby with ya for that trip.... hopefully the cruise tickets can be sold soon for ya to use the money toward the 2009 trip or others...

UPDATED..

GOOD NEWS..

CUSTOMER PAGED ME..
CONFIRMED THAT PAID FOR..
AMAZING... WOW.. GOT $ IN MY ACCOUNT
THEY ARE GOING CRUISE... have them fun!

Hey mod.. closed this thread!

WOW!! Good good.. Glad someone got it!! So now you can relax!!! :hug: GA

That's wonderful news GA!! :dance2:I'm glad that it's all over and that you got money back in your account. Now you can relax and focus on birth of your baby. In 2009 u will have more fun on the cruise without worrying about if your water will break since you will not be preg again in 2009. Will 2009 cruise be going to hawaii?

Wonderful news, GA and now you can relax. :)

That's wonderful news GA!! :dance2:I'm glad that it's all over and that you got money back in your account. Now you can relax and focus on birth of your baby. In 2009 u will have more fun on the cruise without worrying about if your water will break since you will not be preg again in 2009. Will 2009 cruise be going to hawaii?

Yes Peachlady,

we will going to 2009 for cruise.....
are you coming?

Who bought it they are from NY
and went over to Canada and deposited into my account.. which it's cool
Are they cool? Impressive them!

I've heard the great news!! This is what I've been hoping for you, and it came true. Horray!!

GalaxyAngel, if you're going to be on 2009 cruise then no sex for 2 years! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back