Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well..

I'm still deep depressed!

not really up to good sleep last night.. Through rusty sleep.. angrily and etc etc

I'm hell tired right now but can't go sleep day time becz I have an appointment seeing my family doctor... *mumbling*

I know, Isn't good health for me carry baby due depression.. but couldn't help sensitive!

Btw, few ppl who interest to buy ticket and recieved lot of my emails... who they wanted to know info about Deaf Cruise and etc etc.. I gave it out information... **waiting hear from them respond to confirm interest buy it** then will fill out new update information to Passage Deaf travel... for change our name goes their name everything...

My oppuranty dream is SUCKS life this year!
(((((humbag))))))

no no no the opportunity will be there again but with a different cruise maybe!!! you wouldn't want to go on this cruise after all the hassles they've given ya... DON"T GIVE UP!!!! well that's good I hope those people buy the tickets off ya to cease your mind... focus on your new addition!!!! it's never too late to have a dream... smile hang in there!!

Hey, how far pregnant will you be if you took the cruise trip?

I check some websites, they won't let over 36+ weeks pregnant to travel on air/ship etc.

Is your baby due on 23 November? The Deaf Cruise trip will be on 28 October?

Opal - I was 34 weeks pregnant with Dr's certificate allow me to fly to other side of the world from London UK to Melbourne Australia!!!

I must say the Booking Stewardess at Heathrow Airport was not happy when they see my huge belly and question to my father about my pregnancy.

I check some websites, they won't let over 36+ weeks pregnant to travel on air/ship etc.

That's making sense about flying, I think the first person that said that it's okay to go on the cruise never been pregnant, would you think that's a possibility?? they still should know better period!!! I think basically they just don't want to be responsible for the situation to happen as it's out of their hands.. sadly!!! I would sue their socks off for her...

Is your baby due on 23 November? The Deaf Cruise trip will be on 28 October?

Yes, I know what you mean but GA check with Travel Agency that's time she was 3 months pregnant. Of course she would of cancel her plan to save $$$$ if Travel Agency said no but it's okay with them until month before the date of cruise trip. :roll:

GA & I talked when we were in USA. She accepted her knowledge that she is not able to take the plane from Canada to Florida for Deaf Cruise accord Airline law over pregnancy. They are willing to take a van to travel down to Florida from Canada. Of course we questioned her about Deaf cruise and pregnancy etc. She told me that Travel Agency gave her detail what and how she do...

but now? I don't understand anymore...

I have a friend who told me that a friend couldn't go to the 2007 cruise so they transfer the tickets to the 2009 trip, Why not ask them to do the same as yours as well. :fingersx:

I think it's soo unfair that they're making you sell yours, what's wrong with transferring it to another year?

I have a friend who told me that a friend couldn't go to the 2007 cruise so they transfer the tickets to the 2009 trip, Why not ask them to do the same as yours as well. :fingersx:

I think it's soo unfair that they're making you sell yours, what's wrong with transferring it to another year?

I already asked her that... she said they refused.

I already asked her that... she said they refused.

Oh my bad I must have missed your post. They should let her be able to do that, if they already did to someone else. :|

Interesting, I never heard that Travel Agency can postpone their customers' trip tickets of 2007 to 2009.

Interesting, I never heard that Travel Agency can postpone their customers' trip tickets of 2007 to 2009.

I hope a friend of mine's friend wasn't lying. :dunno: I'll have a talk with deafcruise for GalaxyAngel.

good cheri

still it not make sense that deaf travel not let GA reschedule her cruise scoffs

i think deaf travel is out of line for doing that to GA smh i not going to use deaf travel again after deaf cruise i will do on my OWN period

GA, sue their asses you have proofs and etc... right

I hope a friend of mine's friend wasn't lying. :dunno: I'll have a talk with deafcruise for GalaxyAngel.

Oh yes, it would be nice when you do that or pull him to here.

Passage Deaf Travel allows her preggy unless have doctor's note approves.

I think Cruise (like Royal Caribbean) rule states not allow to have preggy women on the ship.

That is what I am think. :-/

Oh yes, it would be nice when you do that or pull him to here.

I did talked to him earlier this afternoon and he did had tried his best to work with GalaxyAngel by talking to the two owners of the cruise, seems even so they're being stubborn, It seems that they only want the money not caring about the welfare of GalaxyAngel's situation, It's not good for their business when they have angry customers, it can effect their business big time in my opinion. He gave me his email to give to GalaxyAngel he's going to try to find a buyer for GalaxyAngel and I hope that it'll work out. :fingersx:

I hope she can filed a complain to BBB. This might help as it did to me many times. I gotta go and make a complaint against Home Depot. See ya

Just Curious....... it's firm or best offer?

GA ... I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I found out this under BBB ...
BBB Reliability Report
It showns there is no reports against them but YOU can be the first to file the report against Passages Deaf Travel. You're in my prayers!

Deafcruise said he found a couple that is interested in purchasing her tickets, I tried to get a hold of her last night but no luck yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back