*part 2* pictures of children/child

Thanks Sherry!

He was so happy to have ALOT of fun at Disneyland!
SherryCherish said:
ur nephew, deafmonkey

ur son so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LakeTahoe

SherryCherish said:
ur nephew, deafmonkey

ur son so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LakeTahoe

Oh yeah my nephew lol .. my sister put gel on his hair to more look handsome for my cousin's wedding lol it is not her son it is my sister's fiancee's son. He is still my nephew lol cause my sister will getting marry in July 21, 2007 cant wait lol :lol:

Pix of Jaci, my daughter.
1002529nz1.jpg

wow, every children here are toooo adorable... Thank you for sharing the pictures here with us... :thumb:

Catmanda,
Tako Tato
Sherry
Deafsuba & Navygirl
Rebelgirl
spicegirl
Teekie
Cheka
LisaMaria...

you all look great in pixs.
BTW Rebelgirl, Jaci is so pretty in black and white pix. YOu gotta to be very proud of her. Also the rest of mommies to be proud of their kids..

My baby daughter in black and white photo, she took this picture by herself!!

jaci look good in blk/white pic. shes still very beauty!

Opal, wow ur daughters re so beautiful, their eyes/brows shaping re all same.. how amazing.

Did you left me out? :tears:
Liebling:-))) said:
wow, every children here are toooo adorable... Thank you for sharing the pictures here with us... :thumb:

Catmanda,
Tako Tato
Sherry
Deafsuba & Navygirl
Rebelgirl
spicegirl
Teekie
Cheka
LisaMaria...

Great picture shot of herself! :) I love all kind of black and white picture..Umm now I noticed myself...I haven't done that! I'll do that.:)

Opal said:

My baby daughter in black and white photo, she took this picture by herself!!

SherryCherish said:
My friend took pic of me and my daughter. We were at Pool party last Saturday. It look so lovely!

p70100591mt.jpg

Its 97 degree and humid! (yikes) Chantel wore pinky headhat, so won't sunburn her head lol. Its so cute on her.
Awwww she just melts my heart, she is just beauitful that makes me want to hold her. ;)

thanks Cheri! lol everyone wanna hold her. Even my friend's party. I don't know them, but their relatives begged me to hold her. LOL

Right now she has earring pircred, it look so beautiful on her :)

thanks LakeTahoe, let's make another one? lol

HA HA!

Yeah we will be trying it again soon! And pray for us to have a GIRL! ;)

SherryCherish said:
thanks Cheri! lol everyone wanna hold her. Even my friend's party. I don't know them, but their relatives begged me to hold her. LOL

Right now she has earring pircred, it look so beautiful on her :)

thanks LakeTahoe, let's make another one? lol

LakeTahoe said:
HA HA!

Yeah we will be trying it again soon! And pray for us to have a GIRL! ;)
Praying for you - hope your dream will comes true :)

Back