*part 2* pictures of children/child

suicidegirl said:
i'm posting two of my FAVORITE pea pictures (yes, my son's nicknamed pea)

the first is his FAVORITE silly face...

00036szt

and this was taken uhh, last summer. if you look closely, you can see a scar above his lip (from cleft lip). i think he's the most gorgeous child ever, but then again, i'm biased ;)

0001842g

Awww your son look so cute!! and make funny face lol :lol:

sucidegirl, lol ur boy so silly with pic. and very cute blue eye.

Oldnavy, lol cute.. big bird!

Hey I thought I'd post my boys pictures. If you click it it would enlarge nd you can see better! im still rookie at post the pictures. Bear with me! heh.

Attachments

• boys.JPG
    boys.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 31
  • cj at park.JPG
    cj at park.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 21
  • cj at silver pool.JPG
    cj at silver pool.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
  • jace  at sv fw dislplay.JPG
    jace at sv fw dislplay.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 19
  • lisa and scott 3th of july.JPG
    lisa and scott 3th of july.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 32
  • natural pose jace.JPG
    natural pose jace.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 19
wow they look so little change from grow up. Tanning is awesome on you all.. Thanks for sharing.

So cute your children....

Children always cute and funny..... great memories for you gathering your child's pictures.

LisaMarie, your boys are so cute...adorable :)
Suicide girl, handsome boy you got there-- beautiful blue eyes, wow. =)

new updated pic of my boys, I surprised my hubby for his birthday by taking the boys to get their professional pics done :D
560013186043ne.jpg

560013186070qw.jpg
560013186118xa.jpg
560013186126yv.jpg

awww they are so handsome and adorable. Very good pictures studio! Must be proud momma aren't ya!

:cool: Those pictures of your kids are soooooo cute!!!

I love kids' pictures.. Keep bringing them... I love seeing children's pictures!

Aww lovely pictures of your children. I will post mine soon! I will have professional pics of them here soon!

Teekie. Thanks! i really love the picture of your boys. I bet your husband loves that picture!!! The boys are handsome!! whew... they are going to break girls heart some day! heh

cuteCJ.jpg

This is my little boy nephew and he is 4 yrs old will be 5 yrs old on Aug 6th. Isnt he cute handsome? LOL :lol: took a picture last June 11 at my cousin's wedding. :lol:

Teekie said:
LisaMarie, your boys are so cute...adorable :)
Suicide girl, handsome boy you got there-- beautiful blue eyes, wow. =)

new updated pic of my boys, I surprised my hubby for his birthday by taking the boys to get their professional pics done :D
560013186043ne.jpg

560013186070qw.jpg
560013186118xa.jpg
560013186126yv.jpg

2 of yur sons look almost same face and one look different hehe. They are so cute of 3 boys :lol:

All the recent pictures of your kids are CUTTTTTTTTTE!!!

I gotta go post mine!

Back