*part 2* pictures of children/child

Time to show the kid off for the whole world to see....

Attachments

• annikajeep6jpgmod.JPG
    annikajeep6jpgmod.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 62
lol thanks...

about time someone post their kid pix

Sable, aww ur daughter so CUTE! adorable. by the way I love the background.. the forest!

Hey Sherry!! Ur kids are so cute and so damn adorable!!! Ur daughter is more like 50% of ur hubby and 50% of YOU!!! That what I can tell cuz of ur avator last time before u changed to something else :( wahhh love the way u do with ur husband like that!! Beuautiful pix all of themm!! Thanks for share that, dear!

awwwww beautiful children, you have... what a adorable... I feel like to :hug: and smell their baby skin....

SherryCherish said:
lol thanks...

about time someone post their kid pix

Sable, aww ur daughter so CUTE! adorable. by the way I love the background.. the forest!

the forest? lol actually its the woods behind my mother's house.

Ok, since some of you shared your pics of your children. I would like to share mine, too. :D

This time, it is without an animation.

mychildrenwith2littlelambs4gc.gif

Hey, NorthStar -- don't drool ! LOL
You better behave. :lol:

CyberRed - gorgeous girls! The 3rd picture looks so much like you!

GalaxyAngel said:
already picture of my kids in myspace.com slideshow moving slow montion slideway!

Your daughter looks so much like you. :D

CyberRed said:
Ok, since some of you shared your pics of your children. I would like to share mine, too. :D

This time, it is without an animation.

mychildrenwith2littlelambs4gc.gif

Hey, NorthStar -- don't drool ! LOL
You better behave. :lol:

YEA! See Toldja! Your kids looks so much like you, CyberRed.. Wow, they are gorgeous!!

SherryCherish said:
they re beautiful, i'm not ready for my kids to grow up LOL

:lol: Thank you. Yeah, I can understand what you mean about not ready for your kids to grow up, but it is GOOD experience for you.

CrazyMomma said:
YEA! See Toldja! Your kids looks so much like you, CyberRed.. Wow, they are gorgeous!!

CrazyMomma & Catmandu --

*noddin'* Thanks. I am sure you've seen them at another forum. ;)

SherryCherish, your kids are sooo cute. Can I have one of yours? :)

CyberRed, your girls are soo beautiful, just as beautiful as you as their mother. I guess they takes after you. :)

Koala, (use the stick to whack on ur hands) if u try to get one of my kids lol.. by the way, thanks

CyberRed said:
CrazyMomma & Catmandu --

*noddin'* Thanks. I am sure you've seen them at another forum. ;)
Yes, I did and just had to say it again! :D

Back