*part 2* pictures of children/child

Here is my son. He was playing the bouncy ball at the family cookout in Quincy, Ma.

horselover61 said:
Here is my son. He was playing the bouncy ball at the family cookout in Quincy, Ma.

He's having fun with a blue balloon - cute boy!

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, every children here are toooo adorable... Thank you for sharing the pictures here with us... :thumb:

Catmanda,
Tako Tato
Sherry
Deafsuba & Navygirl
Rebelgirl
spicegirl
Teekie
Cheka
LisaMaria...

I second that. Plus, thanks for sharing the photos of your children, Opal, Cheri, and Lake Tahoe.

my kids!

Madison - age 5 1/2, Duke - 5 mos old Golden Retriever mix, Emma - age 10 and Daisy - 5 mos old Golden Retriever mix
P1020102.jpg

Awwww what a cute girls and puppies!!! :)
EyesBlueDeaf said:
Madison - age 5 1/2, Duke - 5 mos old Golden Retriever mix, Emma - age 10 and Daisy - 5 mos old Golden Retriever mix
P1020102.jpg

eyesBlueDeaf,

Adorable your children and two puppies.

I can see puppy has beautiful blue eye sight so bright!

My fondest son

I resized the picture..

I took him to park today, i have chance to shot him in the picture.. because He is wild and brave son.
img0866buu9.jpg

using the Canon 30D with tamron 28mm-80mm len

Shooting Mode: Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed): 1/125
Av (Aperture Value): 5.6
ISO Speed: 100
Focal Length: 48.0mm
white Balance Mode: Auto

XBGMER said:
I resized the picture..

I took him to park today, i have chance to shot him in the picture.. because He is wild and brave son.
img0866buu9.jpg

using the Canon 30D with tamron 28mm-80mm len

Shooting Mode: Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed): 1/125
Av (Aperture Value): 5.6
ISO Speed: 100
Focal Length: 48.0mm
white Balance Mode: Auto

Very cute!!!!

EyesBlueDeaf said:
P1020102.jpg
so cute!!!! beautiful picture~!

SherryCherish said:
My friend took pic of me and my daughter. We were at Pool party last Saturday. It look so lovely!

p70100591mt.jpg

Its 97 degree and humid! (yikes) Chantel wore pinky headhat, so won't sunburn her head lol. Its so cute on her.
Sherry!!!! your baby has grown!!!!! She is sooo cute!!! Can I hold her??? :fingersx:

Rebel, sure u may hold her but for a sec. hahaha. thanks.

Sab.. wow ur daughter surely grown.. so beautiful

Back