Attachments

• jacis9thbirthday2.jpg
    jacis9thbirthday2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Jacis9thbirthday2006.jpg
    Jacis9thbirthday2006.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 19
Aww, cute kids!

RebelGirl, stop being a rebel and still get busy! :giggle: ;)

Here are two pictures of my boys. We had a birthday party for our boys' friend from school. They all have had a blast playing at the McDonald's Playplace. Enjoy the pictures! (sorry if the pictures are a bit blurry)

Attachments

• McDonald play.jpg
    McDonald play.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Mcdonald Play baby.jpg
    Mcdonald Play baby.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 15
wow awesome cake, Jacey.. beautiful kids here.. I will update mine soon :) kids must have blast in those pictures!

OldNavyGirl said:
yes, its in late 80's or early 90's .. pretty hawt. :)

wow that's pretty hot for up north! Today it was about 96 here.. very hot. unbelievable.. especially in May.

Awwww.....

I really love looking at your children's photos posted here. They're all so adorable. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Fantastic!! Perfect picture shows! Love that beautiful baby with the soft background! Did you frame it up yet?? If not, you should! It's so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! :hug:

RebelGirl said:
He's soo cute! looks like its warm now in MN?
yeah pretty hot.. even 1 day few days ago was near 100 degrees.

that's what minnesotans get the hot summer.. the cold winter.. cuz the land's flat/dry

thanks GA..

yeah, i'm planning on that to make it 10 x 8 frame, and will take it to develop. Thanks, Chel

SherryCherish said:
Our Camp pictures
Thought to shared with you all with our camped recently weekend. And one pic of Chantel with bow on hair, was few days before camped. Enjoy!

Awwww one of pic of your son Joshie is mad that leaving playground that so cute to see his face sad lol :lol:

SherryCherish said:
Our Camp pictures
Thought to shared with you all with our camped recently weekend. And one pic of Chantel with bow on hair, was few days before camped. Enjoy!

adorable pictures. what kind of allergy reaction did joshie have? but good pictures!!! :)

Back