*part 2* pictures of children/child

C

CrazyMomma

SherryCherish, LakeTahoe, & Galaxyangel, Oh my!!! You kids are sooo adorable!! They have grow up so fast...

Kids are so precious!!

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
LakeTahoe, your son look cute with a nice smile. I am sure when he get older, all the girls will wooing at him. lol

Pah my son got his pictures today. So it turned out really cute! For last 2 years at Pre-school he won't smile. I told him please smile for mommy's sake! LOL! I am glad he did! Scanner may be jinxed cuz of the color. Oh well!

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
GA, your kids look great with you. They both got blue eyes like you too. ;)

My daughter and I

My little son and I

My older son was dispearing and gone to his friend's place... One day I will take picture of him and I... :)

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
Sherry , your children are very cute and happy babies as well. Thanks for sharing them.

SherryCherish

thanks everyone.

ur son is so cute. LakeTahoe

Galaxy! wow ur kids surely grow up than i see last time in the pix. Ur hair look great!

MilitaryGirl83

Awwwww great kids you guys have! I will post pics of my kids soon!

LakeTahoe.. aww your son is so cute!

GA, good pixs of you with your kids. Your daughter definely looks like you alot! :)

SherryCherish, your son is sooo cute and your daughter is so aborable! :hug:

Cooliefroggie, awwww I know you miss your son.. hope you get to see your son again soon for the holidays. Btw.. you guys r so cute!

:cool:

LakeTahoe

Another picture....my son asked me to take him to see Santa so we went to the mall, after we had our eye exams. He was so good boy! So I took him to see Santa. He went up to him with no problem. ;)

It is ok picture but I will try it again at different mall at another time. :)