*part 2* pictures of children/child

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Sherrycherish, your kids are soo cute and also the pic of your stepdaughter with your son are cute too. :)

Of course I'm bragging here!

6 mos old pix of Chantel

our both kids (Chantel- 7mos old and Joshie- soon to be 4 yr old)

Will try to get pictures of my other kid (stepdaughter) hopefully this weekend.

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
Hi Sherry!
I finally got back in here after one year and half forgetting my password :giggle: Now, I have password can come here and check it out. Very nice pics of your children , son is very handsome and baby soo cute baby girl

SherryCherish

Hi Sherry!
I finally got back in here after one year and half forgetting my password :giggle: Now, I have password can come here and check it out. Very nice pics of your children , son is very handsome and baby soo cute baby girl
hey oceanblue, been awhile, bummer! one year later, and u finally get in. Yaya, thank you so much..

LakeTahoe

Pah my son got his pictures today. So it turned out really cute! For last 2 years at Pre-school he won't smile. I told him please smile for mommy's sake! LOL! I am glad he did! Scanner may be jinxed cuz of the color. Oh well!

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Awww *heartmelt* SherryCherish, Your daughter is soooooo adorable! She does got your boyfriend's looks big time! ;)

LakeTahoe, Your son is still the same adorable young gentleman, He does sure have a very cute smile. ;)

GalaxyAngel

My daughter and I

My little son and I

My older son was dispearing and gone to his friend's place... One day I will take picture of him and I... :)

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
I love your new hair color and plus on your daughter's as well. Good choice of color. :thumb:

Your son is growing up soo quick before my eyes! He's a good looking kid, watch out for sluts. :giggle:

DeafMonkey

My daughter and I

My little son and I

My older son was dispearing and gone to his friend's place... One day I will take picture of him and I... :)
WOW your daughter look good on with red hair :lol: and yur son look getting grow now. one of your oldest son gone dang .. next time grab him! before he disperaring again :lol:

LakeTahoe

Thanks Cheri
Awww *heartmelt* SherryCherish, Your daughter is soooooo adorable! She does got your boyfriend's looks big time! ;)

LakeTahoe, Your son is still the same adorable young gentleman, He does sure have a very cute smile. ;)

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Of course I'm bragging here!

6 mos old pix of Chantel

our both kids (Chantel- 7mos old and Joshie- soon to be 4 yr old)

Will try to get pictures of my other kid (stepdaughter) hopefully this weekend.
awww soooooo beautiful baby girl pictures.. and ur son is so handsome

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Pah my son got his pictures today. So it turned out really cute! For last 2 years at Pre-school he won't smile. I told him please smile for mommy's sake! LOL! I am glad he did! Scanner may be jinxed cuz of the color. Oh well!

awww he is sooo cute n handsome!

TweetyBird

Premium Member

My daughter and I

My little son and I

wow red hair look wonderful on u!!!! i am serious.. ur daughter is more look alike u! smiles.. ur son is handsome!