Paige: Peyton Manning will ride off into the sunset

Yeah he got what he wanted... Superbowl 50 title and he's done.

I'm a Bears fan. Cutler should retire because he stinks. Save himself the embarassment.

I'm a Bears fan. Cutler should retire because he stinks. Save himself the embarassment.
:laugh2: You are too funny! Unfortunately, one more Manning left :ugh: I can't stand neither one :laugh2:

Go Patriots :rockon:

^Lest we forget Eli's refusal to play for the Chargers. They drafted him anyway and the look on his face was hilarious. :D

^Lest we forget Eli's refusal to play for the Chargers. They drafted him anyway and the look on his face was hilarious. :D
The look on his face was similar to when his brother won SB:laugh2: (famous still look on his face that went viral)

The look on his face was similar to when his brother won SB:laugh2: (famous still look on his face that went viral)
Nobody will convince me he wasn't pissy at the Super Bowl. You're correct. Same look. Lol. :D

Nobody will convince me he wasn't pissy at the Super Bowl. You're correct. Same look. Lol. :D

It was so funny, I paid more attention to Eli's face than his brother , Peyton winning the SB :laugh2:

Back