Pah! Sprint new Blackberry Curve 8330

I am thinking of switching my Nokia to BB next year. AND my SK3 is going bye-bye

I got package of BB 8330 today for my cousin. Smaller size than her old T-Mobile BB. Video and picture are very good. but i dislike tiny keyboard. i have own AT&T Tilt. I don't think to buy second one. I will wait to get other newer BB like Sidekick or Tilt end of year or next year.

I got package of BB 8330 today for my cousin. Smaller size than her old T-Mobile BB. Video and picture are very good. but i dislike tiny keyboard. i have own AT&T Tilt. I don't think to buy second one. I will wait to get other newer BB like Sidekick or Tilt end of year or next year.

What about BB 9000?

You beat me!!! I wait and wait!!! Ahh I want to hear what more news! I bet you re love it so much!!

ha yea I already love it so much... I already addicted with pic cam and vid cam for first 2 days and it killed almost a half of battery, ha... I also enjoy some channels of Sprint TV

UPDATE: EagleCherokee63, Did you receive it already or still waiting for stupid UPS/DHL/FEDEXP DELIVERY?

UPDATE: EagleCherokee63, Did you receive it already or still waiting for stupid UPS/DHL/FEDEXP DELIVERY?

Yes, I got it last Monday. I love it so much more than SK 2!!! It was Fed EX delivery. I waited for 1 weeks and 2 days ah. I still learning use BB.:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Yes, I got it last Monday. I love it so much more than SK 2!!! It was Fed EX delivery. I waited for 1 weeks and 2 days ah. I still learning use BB.:angel::angel::angel::angel:
whoa, i can't believe you waited the delivery for one week and two days till you finally got one.. BIG CONGRATS!!

I hope you have enjoy with your sexy curve like your body keep good shape.. hahaha JK..

Phah! Got my BB 8330. I ordered it Sunday the 18th and received it Friday the 23rd. FAST service. Again..was by FedEx Overnight. I got to play and customize the 8330. Today I moved my number from T mobile sk2 over to the 8330 and Sprint told me it would take about 24-48 hours. Not so...took only like 4 to 5 hours. I did test send SMS and stuff with the wifes phone and mine...my number is fully moved!! YAY! I tried to login at T mobile to see if my account still active. Nope..said I was canceled. Hmm..oh well ADIOS T mobile! Ill call Tmobile to verify tomorrow.

Many times, I never reach live person on VP. Poor email, I asked question but they always off topic. Then, I fed up.

Sprint is one of worse for Customer Service in Wireless Industry.. Its no wonders that Sprint lost over 1 millions customers in 1st quarter this year.

Sucks to be them!

I seem that AT&T plan to take BB 9000 because "EDGE". Sprint does not offer EDGE.
Let wait to hear news from announce on May 12th.

Sprint is CDMA based which they dont have EDGE, but it is same as 1X but sightly faster than GSM EDGE, you don't want EDGE.. You want EVDO which is 10+ times faster than EDGE.

Sprint is CDMA based which they dont have EDGE, but it is same as 1X but sightly faster than GSM EDGE, you don't want EDGE.. You want EVDO which is 10+ times faster than EDGE.

Wait man, 1X faster than EDGE? Not true because 1X seems similar to GPRS.

EDGE can be goes up to little over 200 kbps (it can be goes up to 500 kbps via upgrade) for att but 1X under Sprint goes up to around 60 to 90 kbps, when EVDO wasn't here and browse on Opera Mobile under 1X is very slower on Mogul when compared to att tilt.

1xRTT: 144 kbps
EDGE: 236.8 kbps (can be upgrade to 473.6 kbps)
List of mobile phone standards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wait man, 1X faster than EDGE? Not true because 1X seems similar to GPRS.

EDGE can be goes up to little over 200 kbps (it can be goes up to 500 kbps via upgrade) for att but 1X under Sprint goes up to around 60 to 90 kbps, when EVDO wasn't here and browse on Opera Mobile under 1X is very slower on Mogul when compared to att tilt.

1xRTT: 144 kbps
EDGE: 236.8 kbps (can be upgrade to 473.6 kbps)
List of mobile phone standards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since I don't work in GSM field, and I might have confused it with GPRS. I remembered my friend's Tmobile phone connected for internet and he never get over 35kbps.

Thanks for the corrections.

Sprint is one of worse for Customer Service in Wireless Industry.. Its no wonders that Sprint lost over 1 millions customers in 1st quarter this year.

Sucks to be them!

I agreed....

Sprint lost us. We fed up with Sprint's customer service and Sprint Relay Store's sale rep. They are very poor service.

Last March, we switched to AT&T (iphone and Tilt)

Since I don't work in GSM field, and I might have confused it with GPRS. I remembered my friend's Tmobile phone connected for internet and he never get over 35kbps.

Thanks for the corrections.

It's ok, GPRS was first data for GSM, just before EDGE start deployment in 2003 for att then later for tmobile, it was slower as 1X does.

GPRS is still existing in some part of USA, especially in small town and rural area for under t-mobile since att has EDGE in most part of USA, including with small town and rural area. Some of GPRS under tmobile can be worse on speed.

You means about tethering to laptop and never goes over 35 kbps? It can be on limited of tethering feature or just bad signal.

Damn, I hate Sprint, they are waste of my time about refund check will not mail in 2 month, now it's 1 month to left, also their consumer service is so unpleasant. :rl:

Then report to BBB. That what I did when my exh and his future exwife switch from my account to their own account and charge me for 400 dollars termination fee and I filed complaint and it was removed. :D

By the way I had no problem with sprint relay customer service. I guess it is depend on where you lived. :dunno:

Damn, I hate Sprint, they are waste of my time about refund check will not mail in 2 month, now it's 1 month to left, also their consumer service is so unpleasant. :rl:

Try calling Sprint Executive Customer Support hotline at: (703) 433-4401.

Back