Pah! Sprint new Blackberry Curve 8330

Me too. With AT&T, if they offer TAP plan for any BB or Treo devices, then I will go ahead to get one. I am disappointed that AT&T only offers TAP plan on iphones only. That sucks.

AT&T's TAP offer almost all smartphone (palm, lg, tilt, etc) except blackberry.
TAP plan offer $30 for all smartphone and $40 for iphone.

I expert on blackberry curve from Sprint. I must saying I'm disappointment.

• Great QEWRTY but too darn wide
• web browser is awful
• video mode isn't great, that kind worst than treo's video mode.

Interesting.. I've tried my wife's BB 8830 and QWERTY keys was too close together and I had a hard time typing fast like my sk2. BB Curve QWERTY key is spaced apart for anyone who have "bear paws" LOL. It's great for me to type faster on it.

Web Browser. on 8830, it's not bad since I have not seen animation on SK2 till I played with BB browser. It loads faster than my sk2 browser. It's nice to see animated smilie and many other animation. I would prefer animation than nothing. I still haven't figure out what's "browser emulation" for, like switch to IE browser, Mobile IE browser and couple of others. I do not see any difference when I set it? Am I missing somthing?? So it's kinda big difference between SK2 browser and BB browser. I heard Opera browser for BB but heard it's lousy.

Video Mode. It was fine, It's typical for it to run 15 to 25mbps on mobile depending on converter video fps setting on Video Converter, I would try and see if 30fps setting would make any difference on BB.. I tried blueapple.mobi web video search (youtube, google and many other online video converts on the fly through server for Blackberry video format only) and it works like a charm! (If downloading small video size like 2.5 mb or less would work fine but if you want to watch 9 minutes long video, better have 1 or 2 gb MicroSD card installed in order to watch long video) I bought a 2 gb MicroSD for my wife so she can have pictures and video store in it. I planned to watch DVD movies on BB using a video converter software being used for MP3 players (it works both ways MP3 player or mobile phones). MY daughter have Sandisk Sansa View 8gb and I figured out how to use video so given idea how to use it on Blackberry.

I heard Sprint.tv but that works for BB OS 4.3 and higher. I would agree Darkage it's few day trials.

Catty

Thanks! I will sure! :D
You are more W-E-L-C-O-M-E! :D

I will plan to buy BB8330 and need it for my business in using exchange email. But I heard about new Blackberry 9000. BlackBerry 9000 will be announced on May 12th at WES 2009 in Orlando. I don't know when will it be available in Sprint.

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

If I want to buy BB 9000, I can exchange it in Sprint. no penalty fee.
what? Let me step back..2009, you mean next year they will announce it???

I acknowledge that WES will open on tomorrow, they will make a big announce new 9000 series! DID YOU KNOW THAT New 9000 series has video camera and capable to view the Youtube site via BB?, check 9000 series out [Thread: UPDATE for BLACKBERRY USERS] for yourself.. ;)

You are more W-E-L-C-O-M-E! :D

what? Let me step back..2009, you mean next year they will announce it???

I acknowledge that WES will open on tomorrow, they will make a big announce new 9000 series! DID YOU KNOW THAT New 9000 series has video camera and capable to view the Youtube site via BB?, check 9000 series out [Thread: UPDATE for BLACKBERRY USERS] for yourself.. ;)

Ouch! You are right about this year as WES 2008. yeah , tomorrow.

Blackberry 9000 is impressive, dude!
Seq, Yes it is... I had thinking about getting 9000 series, because it capable viewing youtube, 128MB, video camera thats what I looking for!! I hope 9000 series is my eternal last! I don't want to buy the upgrade device, when the new device come out of every years as you know..

Seq, Yes it is... I had thinking about getting 9000 series, because it capable viewing youtube, 128MB, video camera thats what I looking for!! I hope 9000 series is my eternal last! I don't want to buy the upgrade device, when the new device come out of every years as you know..

Ohh!! AWESOME NEAT!! I went to AT&T. The man told me about BB 9000. He gave me website me here last month. I told him that I want BB Curve 8330. He quiet. HA!

BLKBRY TECH

I read other internet few hrs and found here

http://www.blackberryforums.com/mac-users-corner/86122-how-tether-your-mac-blackberry-8830-a.html

You can't help it, no one to blame the latest technology - the technology improves everyday. ;)

I ordered BB Curve under Sprint last Friday, should receive this week!! :D

I will plan to buy BB8330 and need it for my business in using exchange email. But I heard about new Blackberry 9000. BlackBerry 9000 will be announced on May 12th at WES 2009 in Orlando. I don't know when will it be available in Sprint.

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

If I want to buy BB 9000, I can exchange it in Sprint. no penalty fee.

my understanding is that you have at&t tilt, am i correct ? if so att tilt does have direct push which is exchange. try mail2web account on your tilt. i use mail2web on my WM mobile for 3 years. it works super.

I seem that AT&T plan to take BB 9000 because "EDGE". Sprint does not offer EDGE.
Let wait to hear news from announce on May 12th.

Sprint or Verizon dont run EDGE (GSM)network... they run CMDA/EV-DO network. ED-VO is 3G.

ATT will be an exclusive carrier for the Bold(9000) in the U.S, according to some latest media news.

Me too. With AT&T, if they offer TAP plan for any BB or Treo devices, then I will go ahead to get one. I am disappointed that AT&T only offers TAP plan on iphones only. That sucks.

i understand how disappointed you are with ATT that dont offer TAP on BB devices, but most deaf ppl i know chose 40 to 45 dollars worth data plan for BB devices. iphone TAP costs 40 a month.

I know Sprints deaf plan for BB device costs 30 a month. it is great i think but look at Sprint's revenues and number of subscribers (Sprint's loss widens, sees slow improvement - USATODAY.com). they constantly loose million million of dollars every quarter. in my opinion, tmo usa was very wise that last year it increased from 30 to 40 a month for BB devices. they say RIM server is very expensive.

I got my BB Curve today and wow I love it!! did anyone else get one yet??

i have the bb 8830 by sprint...i must say i love it...and yes the qwerty board is too small...after using my gf's sk2 and it was so easy to use the qwerty board, but the reception, the services i love it....my reception never fails me wherever i go i can use my bb8830....where as tmobile stinks...sorry folks....and i was reading the other day about the new bb bold...is that the same as bb9000?? it supposed to be better...whether if it is or not, i got to wait til my contract is up in 09.....

Back