Pah! Sprint new Blackberry Curve 8330

whoa, i can't believe you waited the delivery for one week and two days till you finally got one.. BIG CONGRATS!!

I hope you have enjoy with your sexy curve like your body keep good shape.. hahaha JK..

:laugh2: Thanks!, I knew too longer delivery. I called sprint, why too longer? They saying too many deaf community in USA ordered most of time BB 8330 curve. WHOA! I play around and love BB.

I am been thinking about switch to Sprint due offer for who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing has different benefit such as using modem on blackberry which it doesn't cost additional that big plus! Also, I am looking forward is Blackberry BOLD!

I am been thinking about switch to Sprint due offer for who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing has different benefit such as using modem on blackberry which it doesn't cost additional that big plus! Also, I am looking forward is Blackberry BOLD!
Can you tell me, what is your reason you've consider switch from carrier to new carrier sprint? just curious.. :D

Got my BB curve from sprint after using sk for so long its a bit awkward but I'll adapt.

I am considering getting Curve 8330 from Verizon.

150 dollars to start for phone.

54.99 dollars a month with:

Unlimited Text, Instant, Picture & Video Messaging
Unlimited Web Browsing
Unlimited Data Usage
Unlimited Personal Email
No Domestic Long Distance Charges
3-way calling
Voice Mail
Caller ID

would like to hear from others if that is a good plan or not. Thanks

I'm getting there. Just would like feedback on above information and make sure it's a good one before making the jump. It'll be next month when I do make the jump if I decide to go for it.

I have been reading a lot of good reviews from AD'ers around in here in this forum, fortuantely, but I'll just let you wait for some AD'ers feedback personally

I am considering getting Curve 8330 from Verizon.

150 dollars to start for phone.

54.99 dollars a month with:

Unlimited Text, Instant, Picture & Video Messaging
Unlimited Web Browsing
Unlimited Data Usage
Unlimited Personal Email
No Domestic Long Distance Charges
3-way calling
Voice Mail
Caller ID

would like to hear from others if that is a good plan or not. Thanks

I think Verizon has a plan that is only data for $35 and then 40 cents a minute for voice. It is much cheaper unless you will use the voice. I am pretty sure it includes text too.

Cheapest that I can find is 39.99 but have to pay for each text sent and receive. I rather have unlimited text messenging.

Back