PA abortion doctor charged with murder

Late term abortions??....It's murder....This doctor needs his spine removed, and I'd be happy to do it.

I think it was already removed. Ever hear the term "spineless wimp?"

Wirelessly posted

Sophia26 said:
Tragic. The only reason why those women went to him is because they were scared off by the Anti choice protesters at the local Planned Parenthood.

There are different between counselors and protesters. I guess you never heard of peaceful counselors...

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Well, many pro-life people do adopt children... no, never mind. People can't call themselves "pro-life" if they adopt kids.

I don't understand the comment. As I said, I will not debate abortion. What this topic covers is killing of live babies. If you want to defend ANY portion of that, good luck.

Wirelessly posted

darkdog said:
Tragic. The only reason why those women went to him is because they were scared off by the Anti choice protesters at the local Planned Parenthood.
And it begins. Lately, I've felt inspired to make a board game called "Blame the Others". That way, people can fulfill their needs to come up with nonsensical ways to blame people who are totally innocent so they feel less of a need to do so in real life and embarrass themselves. It'll go thusly:

*draw a card* "Aliens from outer space invade Earth. Find a way to blame..." *draw another card* "pro-lifers".

Well, of course, pro-life people always get the blame. There is nothing we can do about it. it is good thing that there are more secular pro-lifers (not only non-Christians) than religious pro-lifers...

Wirelessly posted

saywhatkid said:
Wirelessly posted

Well, many pro-life people do adopt children... no, never mind. People can't call themselves "pro-life" if they adopt kids.

I don't understand the comment. As I said, I will not debate abortion. What this topic covers is killing of live babies. If you want to defend ANY portion of that, good luck.

Well I feel annoying when pro-choicers always asked "why not you adopt all kids?", yet they go around and tell pro-lifers that they can't be called themselves "pro-life" if they adopt kids...

Well I feel annoying when pro-choicers always asked "why not you adopt all kids?", yet they go around and tell pro-lifers that they can't be called themselves "pro-life" if they adopt kids...
Got it. The pro-choice people want to tell the pro-life people to choose adopting. The problem in this case is that the choice was death after birth.

Wirelessly posted

saywhatkid said:
Got it. The pro-choice people want to tell the pro-life people to choose adopting. The problem in this case is that the choice was death after birth.

But I am not talking about abortion...

The only reason they went to him is because he was the only monster that would perform this execution. Did you read the article, or is this just a "freedom of choice" kneejerk reaction? Here is a quote from the article, in case you missed it:

These babies were born, then killed. What part of that is ok?

Abortion is currently a legal procedure. You are making an issue out of the protesting of this procedure, and finding that an option to avoid the protesters includes patronizing this clinic. How far away from going back to the abortions of the dark alley days are people willing to go to avoid the chanting of the Pro-life movement?
No need to reply. Your use of the term "anti-choice" says it all. Maybe the pro-life people could adopt that slogan for the babies murdered at the clinic in PA.

I read the article that interviews these women.

Johnson, then 21, had a 3-year-old daughter when she became pregnant again. She said she first went to Planned Parenthood in downtown Philadelphia but was frightened away by protesters.

"The picketers out there, they just scared me half to death," Johnson, now 30, recalled this week.

Someone sent her to Gosnell's West Philadelphia clinic, at the Women's Medical Society, saying anti-abortion protesters wouldn't be a problem there.

This is very tragic situations which left many of them sterile.

This is very tragic situations which left many of them sterile.

Oh the horrors of those picketers! And just think, the doctor scared the baby completely to death.

Oh the horrors of those picketers!
You stole the words right out of my mouth. If the picketers were wearing black masks and carrying machetes while threatening to mess with anyone who walked in, she might have a point.

You read an article quoting one woman saying that and then called it "the only reason why those women went to him". C'mon. Really?

Like you, I can't condone the killing of live babies. I think abortion is a different issue and it should go into the debate thread instead of here. I think the pro-lifers decided to use the death of a baby who was born alive to push an agenda.

I believe this was the first "pro-choice/pro-life" posting.

Glad you find such events funny.

oh well.
Funny? It brought my day to a standstill! I've never commented on abortion until this. It has nothing to do with this thread, as far as I can tell, but you brought it into this thread. You are so worried about these women that are subjected to taunts, but not as much concern for the babies born, only to be snuffed out because the patients could not get it done sooner. The story clearly states: these babies were viable. They were eliminated.

You never answered; why did they wait until after the 24th week? What possible excuse can there be that justifies this?

Start a new thread. Feel free to pound your "anti-life" drums loudly. I will not post in your thread. You brought it into this one, because you need to get on your soapbox and holler your mission statement. If you are so concerned for these patients, why not organize a group to shield them from the protesters? If not in Philadelphia, perhaps a town near you?

Enjoy life, and be glad you were not removed from the gene pool in such a barbaric manner.

Like you, I can't condone the killing of live babies. I think abortion is a different issue and it should go into the debate thread instead of here. I think the pro-lifers decided to use the death of a baby who was born alive to push an agenda.
Perhaps. But pro-choice people pushed their agenda into this thread as well.

I am out.

You stole the words right out of my mouth. If the picketers were wearing black masks and carrying machetes while threatening to mess with anyone who walked in, she might have a point.

You read an article quoting one woman saying that and then called it "the only reason why those women went to him". C'mon. Really?

I think the doctor was the one with the machete.

I gotta fade out of this one.

Back