Owls!

Hayden

Reaction score
Hello! I work with birds of prey, like hawks, eagles, owls, falcons, and vultures. Here is a picture of me with a Great Horned Owl. Her name is Owliver, and she's quite sassy.

photo_zps33876ce2.png

Thanks! It's a rehabilitation center. I like being there. :) It's actually an unpaid position, but my paid job is pretty cool, too. I take care of reptiles and amphibians in an exhibit. So I play with snakes in the morning, and then owls in the evening!

you lucky thing,i do voluntary work at our local wildlife reserve if they need terps i do it although i not a terp...working with raptors in morning and reptiles in evening dude you got near perfect,and that one good looking gal on your arm

Thanks! She is beautiful. I will add more pictures in a second. She is my favorite. I don't sign near the animals because they don't like it. They are excited by the movement and they bite. It doesn't matter though because I usually work alone and snakes can't even hear, anyways.

i dont either, it mostly case of pointing out a bird cos it wildlife saying what i know or signing it....mine british wildlife at place called minsmere in england...look forward see pic

That's very cool. Lots of birds in my area, never get so close to one like you do.

She is! :) I really like her. I am uploading pictures of some of the other birds... And maybe some of the other animals I work with, if you want to see those.

Thanks! It's a rehabilitation center. I like being there. :) It's actually an unpaid position, but my paid job is pretty cool, too. I take care of reptiles and amphibians in an exhibit. So I play with snakes in the morning, and then owls in the evening!

I thought it was a rehab for birds. Did you go to collage to study animals behavior , you have a real great job and animals are a lot nicer than most people.

She is! :) I really like her. I am uploading pictures of some of the other birds... And maybe some of the other animals I work with, if you want to see those.

I would love to see the animals you take care of.

I thought it was a rehab for birds. Did you go to collage to study animals behavior , you have a real great job and animals are a lot nicer than most people.

It is a rehab for birds. :) I can post some pictures of the other animals I work with. I am in college now studying wildlife.

Back