Over 130,000 urged to evacuate as california dam could fail

My grandson has a fellow cadet friend whose family has a compound outside San Francisco. This past summer my grandson got to visit them. He said it was beautiful country. He didn't go to the city itself.

I've heard that the bums have taken over the city. They are aggressive, sleep wherever they want in public places, bother people on the streets, and urinate and defecate wherever they want, indoors and outdoors. :(

That why some cities took tough measurement to keep homeless people off the street that is considered as busy and they should be arrested for disorderly conduct if they disturb to people.

That why some cities took tough measurement to keep homeless people off the street that is considered as busy and they should be arrested for disorderly conduct if they disturb to people.
Some cities but not San Fran.

Some cities but not San Fran.

Right, I just saying SF should follow other cities to neutralize the homeless population.

I have zero respect for homeless people in DC metro and they got me distracted with my white cane, so they screamed at me for $$$$, so I yelled at them, so finally, transit police ordered them to got out.

the last time I was in SF, I didn't like SF :lol:
Hey, something we can agree on! I live a little over 50 miles from SF and it's one of the last places I would like to visit. Didn't like it as a kid and don't like it as an adult.

My grandson has a fellow cadet friend whose family has a compound outside San Francisco. This past summer my grandson got to visit them. He said it was beautiful country. He didn't go to the city itself.

I've heard that the bums have taken over the city. They are aggressive, sleep wherever they want in public places, bother people on the streets, and urinate and defecate wherever they want, indoors and outdoors. :(
It's not the bums, it's the homeless! Some actually have jobs, but some are mentally not all there or have just given up, so I guess those could be classified as bums.

no idea why people love California. it's ridden with debt, earthquake, fires, water shortage, drought, riots, etc. :dunno:
Debt we have, earthquakes once in a while, big ones not all that ofter; the Southeast, east coast and central and midwest have hurricanes, and tornadoes to worry about every year. The fires, this year have been bad, most years aren't that bad. If the federal govt. and the state would only do more controlled burns they could lesson the severity of the fires when they happen. The fires north of the Bay Area were started by PG &E wires arcing in the strong winds. Droughts we have also had, but so have other parts of the U.S. Water shortages go with droughts. Riots? I haven't heard of any in a long time, I think the last big one was the Rodney King riots in LA but that was in 1992! Now if you're talking about protests that is an entirely different matter!

Last edited:

oh jeez! that's terrible.

in NYC - once in awhile, NYPD gets aggressive and does a "warrant sweep". notice that I said "once in a while" because everytime NYPD does this, people get angry (due to bystanders recording the incidents and it doesn't look pretty) and the media gets ruthless on politicians for bullying them around. they usually do this to "shoo" them away from a certain area when... let's say... real estate developers or rich/privileged folks don't want them around.

an example - https://nypost.com/2017/07/24/nypd-email-reveals-homeless-sweeps-ahead-of-de-blasio-subway-ride/

NYPD does have a special unit where they focus on homeless people - NYPD Homeless Outreach Unit. they do not arrest them but they check on their welfare and offer some kind of assistances.

Dept we have, earthquakes once in a while, big ones not all that ofter; the Southeast, east coast and central and midwest have hurricanes, and tornadoes to worry about every year. The fires, this year have been bad, most years aren't that bad. If the federal govt. and the state would only do more controlled burns they could lesson the severity of the fires when they happen. The fires north of the Bay Area were started by PG &E wires arcing in the strong winds. Droughts we have also had, but so have other parts of the U.S. Water shortages go with droughts. Riots? I haven't heard of any in a long time, I think the last big one was the Rodney King riots in LA but that was in 1992! Now if you're talking about protests that is an entirely different matter!

Oakland riot.
and State Capitol riot - http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/26/sacramentio-rally-violence-injuries/
and it appears that California ranks pretty high in citizens being killed by cops. the quick research shows that California has the highest shooting by cops in 2015.

A nanny state. A police state. NO THANK YOU! I'll keep my guns (my handgun is illegal in CA) and I would like it if a huge portion of state spending isn't on police force.

Dept we have, earthquakes once in a while, big ones not all that ofter; the Southeast, east coast and central and midwest have hurricanes, and tornadoes to worry about every year. The fires, this year have been bad, most years aren't that bad. If the federal govt. and the state would only do more controlled burns they could lesson the severity of the fires when they happen. The fires north of the Bay Area were started by PG &E wires arcing in the strong winds. Droughts we have also had, but so have other parts of the U.S. Water shortages go with droughts. Riots? I haven't heard of any in a long time, I think the last big one was the Rodney King riots in LA but that was in 1992! Now if you're talking about protests that is an entirely different matter!

I heard that drought appears to be over or less severe after heavy rain this year.

California isn’t only one that has same problem, even cities in eastern US had same problems too. IL has awful debt issue, that what I heard.

I heard that drought appears to be over or less severe after heavy rain this year.

California isn’t only one that has same problem, even cities in eastern US had same problems too. IL has awful debt issue, that what I heard.
43 states are in the red in regards to their public pensions, some not as bad as others, but I believe CA leads the way with their pension systems being over $200 billion underfunded. CA gets another good winter and the drought will be "officially" over, that is until the next one hits.

Oakland riot.
and State Capitol riot - http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/26/sacramentio-rally-violence-injuries/
and it appears that California ranks pretty high in citizens being killed by cops. the quick research shows that California has the highest shooting by cops in 2015.

A nanny state. A police state. NO THANK YOU! I'll keep my guns (my handgun is illegal in CA) and I would like it if a huge portion of state spending isn't on police force.
Those were minor in comparison to what the state used to have. The cop killings would not surprise me at all, they shoot first and ask questions later, in San Jose the cops have killed a vietnamese woman for holding a potato peeler and killed another 19 year old woman who was holding a Makita drill because they thought it was an AK47.

In NJ you have the mob that controls a lot of different businesses and if you piss them off you will end up dead. Every state has their own set of problems!

Last edited:

Yep, it's true. My niece is a CSU Monterey Bay student. She goes to SF frequently, but she refuses to go alone without her friends. If you plan to visit SF, go to infamous district 6. That's where they are. SF even has an online map to indicate where the human poo are. Here's the link: http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Nasty.

Those were minor in comparison to what the state used to have. The cop killings would not surprise me at all, they shoot first and ask questions later, in San Jose the cops have killed a vietnamese woman for holding a potato peeler and killed another 19 year old woman who was holding a Makita drill because they thought it was an AK47.

In NJ you have the mob that controls a lot of different businesses and if you piss them off you will end up dead. Every state has their own set of problems!
mobs? Christie and Giuliani put handful of powerful mobs in jail long time ago. now the politicians and police are mobs. we're still having series of bad scandals here and I'm not surprised. these towns near me are notorious for corruption and police departments in other towns are very sketchy and known for corruptions.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/09/seventh_jersey_city_cop_pleads_guilty_to_federal_c.html
https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/menendez-has-set-a-new-low-for-blatant-corruption-in-the-us/

and of course... the Crooked Hillary... Bridgegate..

Last edited:
mobs? Christie and Giuliani put handful of powerful mobs in jail long time ago. now the politicians and police are mobs. we're still having series of bad scandals here and I'm not surprised. these towns near me are notorious for corruption and police departments in other towns are very sketchy and known for corruptions.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/09/seventh_jersey_city_cop_pleads_guilty_to_federal_c.html
https://nypost.com/2017/09/30/menendez-has-set-a-new-low-for-blatant-corruption-in-the-us/

and of course... the Crooked Hillary... Bridgegate..
The police and FBI are still making arrests of mobsters in NJ, so they must still be a problem.
I thought Bridgegate was a Chris Christie political payback for mayor not supporting Christie's candidacy in 2013.

The police and FBI are still making arrests of mobsters in NJ, so they must still be a problem.
I thought Bridgegate was a Chris Christie political payback for mayor not supporting Christie's candidacy in 2013.

right. now you see who are the mobs in this time and place. The Sopranos and Gambinos are no more... long time ago.

right. now you see who are the mobs in this time and place. The Sopranos and Gambinos are no more... long time ago.
You do know the Soprano's are fictional right? The Gambino's is a New York family. New Jersey had/ has the Genovese crime family and the DeCalvacante crime family. Many of it's members are now doing time, but they still have a presence in the state and the vacuum the arrest/convictions of many of it's members created have been filled by members from the five families of NY.

You do know the Soprano's are fictional right? The Gambino's is a New York family. New Jersey had/ has the Genovese crime family and the DeCalvacante crime family. Many of it's members are now doing time, but they still have a presence in the state and the vacuum the arrest/convictions of many of it's members created have been filled by members from the five families of NY.
you do know Sopranos are awesome, right?

Back