Out and Back into Hibernation! LOL

Bear

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Sorry I havent been around lately. I am currently attending college to get my Associates in Health Informations Technology and my BA in Applied Health Science.

So I am really out of hibernation but have to go back into hibernation to study lol.

It's good to be back on AD and will be around posting occassionally as time permits.

My hubby also got called back to his job starting June 1st yay!! And for those that dont know my son is now home and enjoying his freedom.

My daughter is doing well for those that know her and she is living at home again *a defeated look* lol. She is currently working at McDonald's and engaged to get married!! *shock*

Also, I got a year older lol.

That is the update on my life. Good to see you all.

Heyyyyyyy Bearie!! Welcome back! :hug:

Your daughter is engaged? Tell your daughter congratulations!! I miss all of you. ;)

ty everyone and yep she is engaged. EEEKSSS! lol so not looking forward to being a mother in law.

I miss you too Sue and Cheri as well as everyone else. God its been ages!!

Hey welcome back Bear...now, we need to do something about ya raiding the honey bars and etc.. hehe... kidding!!!

Welcome back & apparently behind Sharky's arse as well!

Well, that's what we Canucks do! :lol:

lol Sharky how about if I just pour that honey all over you and let those girls have fun licking it off?

ty for the wb Sharky and Mrs. Bucket.

and psst Mrs. Bucket is that a nice arse your staring at?

Welcome back Bear. Nice to see everything going well for you. :)

thanks Shel and yeah everything is going really well. Just wish I would stop aging then it would be perfect!!!

Good to hear from you Bear. I amvery happy that your boy is home. I know that is a big worry off your shoulders. Proud of you for going back to school. Study hard! And gonna be a MIL soon, huh?

Ty Pepsi and yeah you got it right it is my birthday ughh! lol Its good to be back though.

Yep Jillio it is definitely a big worry off my shoulders after 5 full years. They released him last November 17th and we have been going through his parole ever since, so he isnt quite done just yet. And yep going to be a MIL soon, but luckily I like the guy that she is with. I just think that its a little soon for them to be talking about it as they have only been together a couple of months. But have known each other for years. But mom is staying out of that one lol.

hahaha Mrs. Bucket good one! why not get the can of raid and spray that arse so that you could see it and feel for yourself if it is NICE and firm? hehehe good to see ya hon!

Welcome back, Bear! It's good to see you on here again. :)

For a moment there, I thought this thread is about computers, LOL Guess I misread.:lol:

lol Nathan

thanks Seq and Moonflower

Hopefully i can help resume the Donkeyboy and Sharky wedding hehehe

Back