our kids w/.GIF

MsGiglz

Reaction score
Finally.. I just got GIF program.. and love it..

will update each time i have time each with kids or with whole kids or whatever.. they are funny!

yesterday Allen and I .. were on webcam.. and doing funny face..

meallen.gif

Here Marshalee.. I tried to get more pics but she seems to be camera candid today.. :/ I tried my best.

MLmom.gif

You did great...she's so cute and beautiful.. sure is growing a lot :) You look great too! :D

yesterday.. taken with Marsha again.. she was in funnymood so i thought I grab those great moment..

my.php

wow, it's cuteeee.... Allen is an adorable boy... He is a big ... really fast...

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it's cuteeee.... Allen is an adorable boy... He is a big ... really fast...

It't not Allen, it is Marshalee..

Annie, she is soooo beautiful. I can't believe she is all grown up girl!! Annie, you look good with glasses.. I love it!

:lol: Very cute !! I love small kids and they are sooo adorable ! Heh heh

Great animation :) I have an animation of me and my son as well which Deafmonkey made, I think she was bored at the time lol. I just have to find it, its somewhere on my computer.

Iceriver said:
Great animation :) I have an animation of me and my son as well which Deafmonkey made, I think she was bored at the time lol. I just have to find it, its somewhere on my computer.

YUP! that time I was bored so I make gif of her and her son lol if iceriver willing post pictures of her and her son ?? wait and see if she willing post in here :giggle:

Back