Oujia Board

TiaraPrincess said:
Yeah, there are many gimmick psychics, products etc. The world is Evil AND Good. You get the idea, there are good things out there, but there's also Evil.

Mainly, those Ouija from Toys R Us are just for entertainment. It's nothing to be taken seriously. My mom did this and she said she asked how many children she would have. It said 3, but she had 2. It's just game and entertainment. Also, one course of your action in life can alter your path in life. Your life isn't set in stone.

yes, those toys r us, walmart, whatever boards are just for fun and the company's money. there are some stores you can go to get a 'real' board, which is heavier, wooden, and the letters are carved in and there's an inscription on the back of the board. there's also an "user's manual" on it and whatnot.

Ok here it goes. If witchcraft is real i have contacted a witch ""Shawn Poirier"" He clams hes a witch and can make anything happen. So i sent him an e-mail asking him if hes a witch i want one request i want him to cast a spell to bring my hearing back just as it was on sept 6th 2004. If he says thats impossibile ill say see i knew it all along hes a fake! I even tell him ill even sell my soul to satan if he can bring my hearing back. Like i said ill try anything to bring my hearing back again.

LOL, humans can't bring your hearing back. Witches and Paganism is a complex religion to understand. They don't make things come true like that. They just have a different way of praying to the God and Goddesses. They may find that being a Christian doesn't work for them, so they use another form of connecting spiritually. Every religion have similar ways of doing things the same, but they are different. If you do malice...what goes around comes around.

Well jesus is dead and the jews killed him. Jesus was the only person can heal the sick,The blind,The deaf and the dead. I can pray to jesus all i want but the fact is he cant come back and put his hand on my ear and heal me while im asleep cause hes dead. :(

People can be healed, but it's according to God's Will.

Anyway, don't become so obsessed, but you don't have to give up praying. God may just have another way for you to "heal" you. I can understand that he healed right away in the past. I can't even understand why it's different now, but I guess some of it was for proof that he was the Messiah--the Son of God. However, there's still healing going on everyday.

raven... are you THAT ingorant? 'witchcraft', or actually the religion of wiccan is a religion. casting spells to cure people on demand isn't one of the practices.

and god, are you THAT hung up on being hearing? if you are, wtf are you doing being a member of a deaf forum?

this makes me want to SO kick your ass.

lilredridinhood said:
and god, are you THAT hung up on being hearing? if you are, wtf are you doing being a member of a deaf forum?
this makes me want to SO kick your ass.
Cause someone invited me here from the medical forum. :type:

I've had an interesting yet bizarre experience with an Oujia Board about 18-19 years ago...at the time, I was venturing out in the world as a 'new' Christian... ex-family members (ex-wife's) and old friends had a Oujia Board set up and were trying to make it work (didn't work for them) when I showed up...I've heard a few little things about it prior to seeing one for real--anyhow, they asked me if I would try it and so I did place my fingers on it and after several seconds BEFORE a question could be asked, it moved rapidly about the board crazily and not stopping over any letters, then I took my fingers off of it and it stopped...everyone in the room was suddenly quiet and motionless as all eyes were upon the board...then I got up with an inner-feeling so strong and intense that I moved slightly away from the table where the Oujia Board was...then one person took my spot and sat down, then they looked at me expecting a question to give that they could use, a message/answer or whatever anyone wants to call it was being spelled out on the board indicating it KNEW the Presence I'm associated with and feared the 'Power from above' that I possessed within which the board itself (the spirits contained within) recognized and didn't proceed any further as long as I was in the same room as the board was, once I stepped out of the room, the Oujia Board came to 'life' as it spelled out more answers, etc.,...Everyone was really totally speechless and dumbfounded as each one witnessed what took place and yes, the Oujia Board did find its way to the trash-can!! ;) I abhor and forbid the use of it...will not allow my children, love ones to participate or have anything to do with it...yet, I cannot 'force' others NOT to use it, although I can at best advise others to reconsider before jumping into it even if it looks harmless or the experiences others have had might be all in fun and harmless.... :)

ravensteve1961 said:
I want you all to click on this site. Fake and bullshit and tell me what you learned.Besides i had a life but my hearing took that all away from me.

I do not need to look at this site cuz I have been thru this before alike I said it almost killed me. Don't tell me it is fake and bullshit. I knew what it does to me and no one tell me it is is fake. I do not need to prove this to anyone,only to myself and know what it is.

Reba said:
He can still heal people today, if it is His will. Sometimes He has something better for us than healing our physical problems. Sometimes our spirits and souls need healing more than our bodies.

Amen Reba.

Reba said:
Jesus is not dead. He resurrected after three days. Forty days later, He ascended into Heaven. He can still heal people today, if it is His will. Sometimes He has something better for us than healing our physical problems. Sometimes our spirits and souls need healing more than our bodies.

Yes. That's what is hard to accept. It's best to try to UNDERSTAND why it happened and what you need to do right now than heal your ears. He may have other ways for you like your hearing. You need to ask God that question. I am not sure your attitude towards the doctor and what's happening to you is helping. It's just remaining angry at yourself and slowing down your life's progress to understand things around you. Sure, it's okay to be shocked, angry for now since you're trying to absorb it all in. It's just that you need to understand God's reasons.

Reba said:
Jesus is not dead. He resurrected after three days. Forty days later, He ascended into Heaven. He can still heal people today, if it is His will. Sometimes He has something better for us than healing our physical problems. Sometimes our spirits and souls need healing more than our bodies.
Yes, Jesus Christ is alive and well. I called Him and saw Him. He came and saved me from this stupid game. I was a agnostic back then but in my heart knew He was real. Since then He never left my side.

TiaraPrincess said:
Yes. That's what is hard to accept. It's best to try to UNDERSTAND why it happened and what you need to do right now than heal your ears. He may have other ways for you like your hearing. You need to ask God that question. I am not sure your attitude towards the doctor and what's happening to you is helping. It's just remaining angry at yourself and slowing down your life's progress to understand things around you. Sure, it's okay to be shocked, angry for now since you're trying to absorb it all in. It's just that you need to understand God's reasons.
It seems this person does not believe in God.

My husband deals with pain everyday and he would rather trade his pain for hearing loss.

If one prays to God to have his/her hearing restored, it will be selfish. THere are many much more sufferings out there than being deaf. God does not grant wishes to every single prayer - he focuses on the more suffering ones.

It is not like asking Santa for one thing. Praying to God is to find out what God has planned for you and understand His plan. Asking God to do something that YOU want is rarely granted.

God only answers prayers when we ask Him to help us understand what HE wants us to do, not the other way around.

As Buddhism often said, life is suffering and suffering is life. Who ever said that life is pain-free? Curveballs are there to teach us humility, compassion and wisdom. It is up to us to learn from them or not, not rage against the entire world and God, etc. Anger gets nowhere.

I disagree. I don't think asking for healing for your ears is selfish. I don't get how that is selfish. Sorry, it just sounds Nazi to me. I think that's more of an attitude of the Deaf Community to which I don't believe in.

However, I do believe in understanding what happened to us. I just don't believe that praying for anything is too selfish. God wants to hear every one of our prayers. NOTHING is too much to ask. He wants us to have everything, but yes, he has better plans for us sometimes other than what we ask. Still, I think God wants to hear everything from us. Our heart's desire and everything. It's only up to us to accept and see his other ways of providing us instead of what we want because it is better for us. I just don't think that it's too much to ask for anything even for years. It may not be now, it may be later.

How many of us ask for things still years later? I do. Perhaps, things I want are just "later," but it certainly does not mean we should stop because he tests us to see that we still need Him.

It seems this person does not believe in God.

My husband deals with pain everyday and he would rather trade his pain for hearing loss.

Oh, I think he does deep inside. My brother believes in God deep inside, but he just won't express it ;).

jazzy, that's great! My mom dreamt with Jesus and he gave her a card or how else do you call those from Catholic church--they have those with a prayer on the back? He told her that he will never abandon her :). That was a long time ago as a child. Sometimes she feels abandoned. How funny is that it's so easy for us to tell people that it's not what they think, but then the person are so human that they cannot see what we see.

I do not have powers to heal myself. I have tried to but my hand on my ear and pressed like jesus did. Nothing happend.

Back