Oujia Board

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
Has anyone tried an Oujia Board? What have your experiences been with it?

I own a board, quite interesting story about how I got it- I consider it to be fate :) One morning I was talking with a roommate of mine about how I missed my old Oujia Board and how I would buy one soon, and then at the end of the day, we found one sitting outside near our apartment. Speak of fate. :)

I've had quite a few spooky experiences with it which prove to me that it does work. I was 'oujiaing' with a... girl, she wasn't really my friend, we just 'knew each other.' While we were 'oujiaing' I spoke to my great-grandfather who had been dead for a long time, since i was about 7. I never speak about him, yet the spirit told me everything about him, his name, where he died, his son's name, and so on so on.

I've played with it a few times in the past and I think it's bunk. I've even tryed taking it seriously... but nothing ever happened.

Has anyone tried an Oujia Board
No, I haven't tried an Oujia Board Game and sure wouldn't even play or own that kind of board...I heard stories about it from others even watched a movie about it too...that something I don't believe in.....

I avoid it because it is not really a skill game, but a mind and emotion game. I have not had bad experience with it, but I saw other people have very bad experiences with it. It was very upsetting to them for a long time.

IMO, why tempt something that might be a bother? There are many other more positive ways to enjoy time. :)

I played a game similar to ouija board game long time ago and it blewed me away. It was when Jesus came in and saved me from this. Never again. I won't discuss this with anyone about it but let other know it is not to be mess around.

vampy- it doesn't work if you don't believe in it.
I've been using it for a couple years and nothing bad has happened. yes, I've got spooked but no negatives. it helps to surround yourself and the board with white candles.

I used to do the board a lot in college until one night it spooked me to the point of not doing it again.

I don't want to open my soul up to spirits out there again. It seems harmless but can quite do harm to emotions/spirit.

When I was younger, some friends and I would play around with it. One time, we all got spooked pretty bad. The 'spirit' we were talking to said some things that came to pass in the following weeks, including the death of a friend who died in a tragic accident. We weren't told which friend it would be, just that it was somebody we all knew and was in our 'inner circle' (the term the spirit used). That was mentioned along with several other things that came to pass. That was 20 years ago (I'm now 31) and we are all still spooked til this day.

Comon its all fake! You really belive that little thing moves everybody puts their hands on that glass thing that moves? Someone is moving it in case you dont know.

ravensteve1961 said:
Comon its all fake! You really belive that little thing moves everybody puts their hands on that glass thing that moves? Someone is moving it in case you dont know.

to each his own beliefs.

i've had the others close their eyes and i don't sign the questions out loud so they have no idea what i'm asking, and answers are still correct. tyvm.

it's like christian people have their beliefs that jesus will come and take the good ppl whatever it's called. yeah fucking right.

Ravensteve...thats what I thought. I believe there is something to it. While somebody could fake 'Susan has a crush on Taylor', it would have been impossible to fake a drowning death of a 12 year old who was close to us. The details given were to close to be a coincidence.

Recently one of those friends lost a younger brother in a car accident. His funeral was somewhat of a reunion for many of us including those 'old friends'. The topic came up and I quickly realized that the same circle of 10-12 year olds were all as haunted by it as I was but haven't spoken about it in years. I recall that night when I was 11 like it was yesterday and when the one friend passed away. It sticks with all of them too. It was troubling enough to be 11 and lose a close friend, let alone to learn the details before it happened. None of us haven't touched a board since then and I will forbid any of my future children from owning one.

My religious and spiritual views have changed a lot over the past 20 years, and I know I'm not *supposed* to believe in those things, but I have no plausible explanation for what took place. I do have a Native American background and I spoke with someone I highly respected about the incident. Spirituality is a big deal when it comes to Native Americans and perhaps that had something to do with it.

For those that are *thinking* of playing with it, I ask that you reconsider.

Last edited:
Okay, I don't think it's fake. I know that the Ouija is not something to mess around with. You need to be extra careful. I don't suggest against it if you use it correctly. That means protecting yourself with a White Light. Say a prayer of protection because there are dark spirits that mess with you. If you don't know the intentions of using this board, then don't use it. If it will spook you or you don't trust this, then don't use it. It won't be worth it. Sometimes it's best to do this with friends for extra protection especially people who know about this skillfully. There are bad stories that can "scar" you for years and it's tough to let go.

I won't use it because I don't trust myself in it plus I don't have a reason to use it. However, I don't think it's fake. You can even make your own which some people say works better especially if it has a crystal or whatever on that thing that moves.

I recommend that you read about it if you have desires or a real intention of using it. Just to make you prepared, but I don't advice it to those that have no purpose.

How many Oujia Boards are there? millions of them maybe more. Look what company who makes those Oujia Boards. Those CEOs are laughing their ass all the way to the bank when you buy those boards. Its a gimmick! just like if wanda the witch contacted in your e-mail that she make your wish come true if you buy her potion for $19.95 all those fools who gave her their credit card number and she make millions and none of their wishes ever come true. You cant speak to the dead! Its impossibile!! If thats the case i wonder how george washington feels about america today. Ill never know.

Like Tiara Princess said, you can make your own board which I have done a lot in the past and have found that it works better.

ravensteve1961 said:
How many Oujia Boards are there? millions of them maybe more. Look what company who makes those Oujia Boards. Those CEOs are laughing their ass all the way to the bank when you buy those boards. Its a gimmick! just like if wanda the witch contacted in your e-mail that she make your wish come true if you buy her potion for $19.95 all those fools who gave her their credit card number and she make millions and none of their wishes ever come true. You cant speak to the dead! Its impossibile!! If thats the case i wonder how george washington feels about america today. Ill never know.

yes, companies such as the parker brothers make rip-off 'oujia' boards, but there are also more authentic ones. tyvm.

and how can you be EXACTLY sure that it's IMPOSSIBLE to speak with the dead? There are some of us who have, and it's changed us.

I feel sorry for you... so close minded. I'd hate to know you in real life.

Yeah, there are many gimmick psychics, products etc. The world is Evil AND Good. You get the idea, there are good things out there, but there's also Evil.

Mainly, those Ouija from Toys R Us are just for entertainment. It's nothing to be taken seriously. My mom did this and she said she asked how many children she would have. It said 3, but she had 2. It's just game and entertainment. Also, one course of your action in life can alter your path in life. Your life isn't set in stone.

Back